• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are the "Throw in the Dark" Glo's going for. Roc, Viper, Arrow, Putter? Thanks

How much for this pearly Champion Wraith? It's 7/10 and 175g.
IMAG0370.jpg

any ideas? 9+/10, ink on back came off. the ink on front was on it from the factory.

You won't get much (read: any) love for Grooves on here. I'd say $15 on the high end if you find a collector.

How much for this pearly Champion Wraith? It's 7/10 and 175g.
IMAG0370.jpg

I'd say $10 due to the condition and the fact that they're still in production.

You won't get much (read: any) love for Grooves on here. I'd say $15 on the high end if you find a collector.

I'd say $10 due to the condition and the fact that they're still in production.

Please do not speak of collectors in such a manner.

Thank you.

I recently traded a Pro Line Leopard for a Gummy Champion Rhyno (2002 MN Majestic Stamp), and that Rhyno is worth exactly one spot in my bag indefinitely.

Hey now, I love my grooves. BUT I do not collect them lol. The only one that I have in the collection is the proto stamped one. The rest are in the bag and get thrown regularly :)

I recently traded a Pro Line Leopard for a Gummy Champion Rhyno (2002 MN Majestic Stamp), and that Rhyno is worth exactly one spot in my bag indefinitely.

Question. If it's a Champ Rhyno from 2002, wouldn't that make it CE? I thought they didn't make Champion plastic until '03.

Question. If it's a Champ Rhyno from 2002, wouldn't that make it CE? I thought they didn't make Champion plastic until '03.

That is entirely possible. I'll take a pic and post it, 'cause I know really nothing about Rhynos, but this thing has won me over after just a few throws and I'm using it for any tee shot under 300'. It's only got that tourney stamp, so I'll get the photo and await the input of our disc experts. Give me about 15 minutes or so.

Edit: My buddy that I traded the Pro Line Leopard to absolutely hates the Leopard and told me to take it back, but I still get to keep the Rhyno. Might've been a pretty sweet deal, but Rhyno ain't going anywhere; Leo might, once he's back in my hands...

It's ce, if its from 2002, its ce for sure...

Well then giggity.

301293_10150275702657734_517942733_7982343_7740248_n.jpg

Not sure if a crappy profile shot is necessary in this instance, but hereyago:
314778_10150275703277734_517942733_7982354_5446989_n.jpg

For the less-trained eyes, yes it's a Rhyno...thumbtrac and patent number on the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts