• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
166g KC Pro Teebird? any idea of the value? thinking of trading or selling. you got anything good? PM me!
IMG_20111204_201619.jpg

Last edited:
USDGC 2001 Champion/CE Roc. Best part is that I got it at PIAS for 7.99. Same trip I found a CE Teebird and CE Eagle both for 7.99 too.
Roc is used/thrown but because the plastic is indestructible it really isn't in that bad of shape. I'd say between 6.5 and 7.5/10. So what do you guys think it's worth?
BLwt2.jpg
yf9Iu.jpg

166g KC Pro Teebird? any idea of the value? thinking of trading or selling. you got anything good? PM me!
IMG_20111204_201619.jpg

Looks a little thrashed (and heavily inked) and it's less than 170g. I'd say $20 tops. $15 would probably be reasonable...even though it's a 9x.

it depends. there were only 600 made. i have recently sold one foe $30 in trade value and seen one go locally for $50

Damn. I wish I would've bought more than one.

SAM_0434.jpg

SAM_0435.jpg

Got this ina Trade ... Looking for info on the run .. and Price range ..
Disc is 6/10 maybe 7 ..
med-heavy ink ..
Looks to be an x-mold .. ( closer to my current x molds than my current L molds ) BUt idk CE plastic Molds

thanks for any help ..

Thanks .

how can you tell the runs .. i know that its somthing with the way the weight is written ..
Opaqueness of plastics and sutch ..
what else .. id like to learn :)

Status
Not open for further replies.