• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea how much these are worth?
6733697285_ee8650bfe9_z.jpg

6733697103_0f501f8642_z.jpg

6733696945_2abd5b99c3_z.jpg

6733696787_d8cac985cd_z.jpg

weight hurts the bulldog a lil but ive been sellin 8/10 heavies for 22ish so id say yours might be worth 18ish if its the original mold .depends though because of weight. is the wing concave sort of or is it flat? theres 2 molds of bulldogs which will kind of affect value

weight hurts the bulldog a lil but ive been sellin 8/10 heavies for 22ish so id say yours might be worth 18ish if its the original mold .depends though because of weight. is the wing concave sort of or is it flat? theres 2 molds of bulldogs which will kind of affect value

It has a more concave wing...

CE Valkyrie with TONS of ink.
I don't own this disc, but am trying to figure out what is fair for me to pay for it from it's current owner. Condition is good besides ink (at least 8/10), no major dings or cuts. Weight is 162 grams.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 33
I don't own this disc, but am trying to figure out what is fair for me to pay for it from it's current owner. Condition is good besides ink (at least 8/10), no major dings or cuts. Weight is 162 grams.

Thanks in advance!

Depends how much the ink bothers you. I would think you'd be looking at 25-30 bucks with ink that bad visible through the disc

Depends how much the ink bothers you. I would think you'd be looking at 25-30 bucks with ink that bad visible through the disc

Really that high? I was thinking a bit less considering it's a late run CE with so much ink. The ink doesn't bother me that much because I want to throw it... I have plenty of CE Valkyries that are new and heavy, but I need a light thrower now that I've got 3 ruptured discs in my back.

Thanks in advance!

I'm thinking $20. Late run CE in that weight with that much ink.. Plus if you are friends with the guy, you shouldn't have to give him top dollar, am I right?

Really that high? I was thinking a bit less considering it's a late run CE with so much ink. The ink doesn't bother me that much because I want to throw it... I have plenty of CE Valkyries that are new and heavy, but I need a light thrower now that I've got 3 ruptured discs in my back.

15-20
late run, tons of ink and it is light (all on top of being used)

I have a 10x KC Aviar its 174 grams is 10/10. I believe it is one of the earlier runs since it has short range drive under aviar on the disc. What would this disc be worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts