• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is your favorite disc to watch someone else throw?

I like giving non-gyro throwers my discs to try - I usually give the Atom, Volt or Mayhem - I like seeing a crush with the Mayhem and the "Oh!" like yeah dude its got a great controlled flight for bombs

I enjoy seeing pros mash on overstable distance drivers, and watching them fly the way they are meant to up to speed. Where an enforcer is a meathook to me, Rick can bomb them with a full flight. It's cool.

In person, I like to watching people thread needles with mids in the woods. Truth, buzzz, Roc, they all do nice things when thrown right!

Edit: just now noticed I'm an "Eagle Member" now... that's pretty neat! /cheers

I like giving non-gyro throwers my discs to try - I usually give the Atom, Volt or Mayhem - I like seeing a crush with the Mayhem and the "Oh!" like yeah dude its got a great controlled flight for bombs

Yeah I like seeing people throw my gyro stuff too now that you mention it... I ran into a guy from Edmonton that I've been bumping into for the last 10yrs... he was talking about me having mvp way before anyone else.. I let him throw my 143 fission Photon a bunch, he was pretty happy made some nice long tosses with it. Next time I see him I'm expecting some black rims in the bag.

Hey ThomasOrion.. Thanks for pushing the N Atom so hard, I finally clipped an Ace with it at 180'.. Its a solid approach putter for me.

I fell in love with the 08 worlds FLX Drone because it's more ESP than stock FLX, yet they don't make an ESP Drone (which they should). Doesn't mean I'd ever pay an outrageous price for one lol

Got one of those in a Discraft misprint pkg. It's the only thing from that box that's still in the bag.

Anything that I also throw

Anything that I also throw...
...Deep into the woods with no intention of going in after it.
You know where I'm headed after the round's over.

Anything that I also throw...
...Deep into the woods with no intention of going in after it.
You know where I'm headed after the round's over.

There are certain spots on a few courses I swing by, even if I dont have time to throw. Find tons of discs. Return any id'd discs, throw or sell or give away a bunch. :p

Latest posts