• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] What is your favorite distance driver?

Leopard. Easy control up to 420'. I've got two FR CE (one beefy, other straight as an arrow) and a beat Pro Line for turnovers. I love Leopards.

Leopard. Easy control up to 420'. I've got two FR CE (one beefy, other straight as an arrow) and a beat Pro Line for turnovers. I love Leopards.

Leopard isn't a distance driver..

But anyways, my favorite is the Innova Valkyrie.

Wraiths

2 Star: beat 167g, new 171g.

1 Pro: seasoned 175g.

When I need distance, I like my R-Pro Bosses (2), but I also carry a Blizz Boss and a Pro Boss, that use for headwinds and an in the process of abusing. Had a rwally rough looking Pro Boss that I could throw straight and loved it, but lost it - trying to make another.

Star Wraith, and if I need more distance and have an open shot (very rarely), I turn to the Star Destroyer

According to last years "what do you throw" thread for Speed 9-14 discs it's:
1- Firebird
2- Destroyer
3- Valkyrie
4 - Wraith
5 - Predator

My personal choice is a Star Beast but I'm looking something a little more stable - Firebird may be a little too stable and I'm not going higher than speed 9 or 10. So I'm thinking about getting a Pred.

The only true distance driver I've had success with is the DX Beast.

Straight D depending on wind Quasar or Nuke

Most of the time I'll just huck a SPD out farther than most people can throw anything though.

I carry 1 Quasar, 1 Nuke and 2 SPD's.

159 Medium Lace!!!

Latest posts