• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest flying disc?

I dont really throw for max d very often but right now it is a beat up pro wraith. I use a wraith in pro,champ, and e* but the pro just seems to out glide them all by a good 40-50ft.

150g R-Pro Boss (if you're a noodle arm, get yourself one of these)!

I have two that are equal , a red r-pro 164 gm Boss, and a 169 Esp nuke. I have had both for over a year and they are only used on rocky holes with lots of trees.
I specifically only throw mine on open shots, where there's little chance of hitting something that will alter them. Totally LOVE light weight R-Pro Bosses... except for R-Pro being the least durable stuff there is. Even DX has it beat for toughness.

Which is what I find puzzling about your post. Are you serious? You want them to get even more beat-in and flippier??

Champion Orc about 375

Although I fell like my max distance would be to roll an XL about on interstate 80 :p

my longest drives coming from my Leopard/Tailwind, Eagle-L/No Wind, SL/Crosswind all max around 350-375

My longest disc is a 164g Sirius Orion LF. I am getting it consistently out to 400' on golf lines. Have never practiced throwing on distance only lines.

i can throw my eagle prob as far if not farther than any distance driver in my bag. i threw it on hole 14 at water works in kcmo and i almost threw it into the road at the very end of the fairway. for those who arent familiar with water works hole 14 is a massive, slightly down hill wide open hole that you have to empty your bag on. the road is probably just over 500 feet away from the tee. just bombed my eagle and watched it go. and go. and go. and GO. love that thing

Star Valk. 167g. Orange. Goes like a rocket on a hyzer flip. 400'ish.