• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your longest flying disc?

My eco star destroyer that has been in the bag for a couple months now. At first it was super overstable, now its beat in a little bit and flies excellent for max D.

168 Star SL. Still have too many form issues for it to be a respectable number though. But it is consistently longest.

Beat 175 pro wraith with no headwind. Otherwise first run star vulcan. Vulcans are so easy to bomb.

I have a new star 168 Boss that is very long. Also a 171 pro valk that I was getting massive D with

For longest in the air, it has to go to my 200 g Condor....I could go have lunch and that thing would still be on its slow flight

167 Champ Valk or (new to my bag and crazy fast but not much use yet) 172 ESP Nuke. Both best in calm or slight left to right tail wind.

a well used 169 Gummy Star Destroyer thing is so fast and glides so well:)

at the moment it is my Legacy Rampage that I got out to about 400 (I know not huge)
I've got a King on the way so I'm interested to try them out head to head

well I managed to lose my Rampage so I can't say it is that one anymore

I've thrown a King a few times and I'd say it could be longer than the Rampage for me but I still have to learn the right line to throw it on

the rim is slightly smaller than the Rampage, which helps
and it is not as stable as the Rampage which also probably helps

The King to me felt more like a destroyer. Anyone else see the same comparison or do you really find it to be a speed 14 like it states?

Used to be a well beaten 168g Champ Sidewinder - but recently changed to a 167g Blurple Star Archon for ~370ft.

The King to me felt more like a destroyer. Anyone else see the same comparison or do you really find it to be a speed 14 like it states?

I don't think it is spd 14 like the Rampage is

probably closer to 12 at least in rim size for sure
there might be something in its shape and profile that might make it fly a tad faster

Latest posts