• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most hated disc?

wahoo...second driver i ever bought and wish someone had stopped me!

wahoo...second driver i ever bought and wish someone had stopped me!

really? i think its AWESOME for waterhazards...then again ive only thrown it maybe 30 times (no significant water on the closest 3-4 courses to me)

ANYWAY....my vote goes to the gator lol

for me its esp nuke never liked it but the reason I hate them so much is they are drawn to me. I have found 3 of them bought 1 and had 2 given to me at tournys. I can't get away from this disc.

I don't like seeing all the dislike for the Groove and the Monarch. I love to put my ring finger in the groove on FH drives.

My only hated disc is the Juju Supreme. Way too floppy for me, the only disc I have given away.

really? i think its AWESOME for waterhazards...then again ive only thrown it maybe 30 times (no significant water on the closest 3-4 courses to me)

ANYWAY....my vote goes to the gator lol

i throw a beaded gator on almost any hole up to 350 feet for hand, and also comes in handy a lot for backhand, skips pretty well too, way overstable tho

i throw a beaded gator on almost any hole up to 350 feet for hand, and also comes in handy a lot for backhand, skips pretty well too, way overstable tho

im sorry to hear that lol...drones are the absolute titties and ive used them for the past 5 or 6 years. tried a gator out of ****s and giggles maybe 2 or 3 months ago and it was the worst decision ive made since . . . ANYWAY, to each his own;)

gripenemys2k Your deadmau5 picture is boss!

haha thank you sir...i try:rolleyes: hes in philly for my birthday in september im stokeddddd

im sorry to hear that lol...drones are the absolute titties and ive used them for the past 5 or 6 years. tried a gator out of ****s and giggles maybe 2 or 3 months ago and it was the worst decision ive made since . . . ANYWAY, to each his own;)

haha thank you sir...i try:rolleyes: hes in philly for my birthday in september im stokeddddd

i started with a drone but the flx drones beat in kinda quick and i tried the beaded gator and loved it. i retired my drone

The current molding of Pro-D Cyclones. Guy at the store recommended when I got my first discs, but it was not a good driver for a noob, just too OS. The Leopard would have been a much better choice

The last lightning disc I ever bought. A #1 Roller. I could never get it to roll and it flew like crap!

i guess i cant really say i hate any.. i have a few i didnt like when i first threw them .. monster, orion ls, orc, gator, etc. but im sure it wasnt the disc.. it was me :wall: .. im still trying to get my form down so im sure when i was trying to throw those molds i had no reason doing so lol

Latest posts