• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your most hated disc?

Leopards have never flown right for me.
It's like the rim throws off my grip.

Easy. I hate all the innova discs with different versions of the same mold that are not labelled or poorly labelled. Examples being pro firebirds (some fl some fx) pro starfire (l mold) champ eagle l's and x's having no identifying marks, roc +'s that arent labelled as such etc. ****s annoying as ****.

Easy. I hate all the innova discs with different versions of the same mold that are not labelled or poorly labelled. Examples being pro firebirds (some fl some fx) pro starfire (l mold) champ eagle l's and x's having no identifying marks, roc +'s that arent labelled as such etc. ****s annoying as ****.

now you got me hating these things as well

it's only difficult if it isn't marked in pen on the bottom

to those who hate the champ groove run over it with your car a few times till the dome is flat and than watch the magic happen. there is also a few grooves that have zero dome and are mad gummy on the flight plate those fly amazing.

discs i have a personal distaste for:
Groove
Rhyno (for putting)
Katana
Element
Cro
Drone (even tho i currently have one in the bag)
Epic
Terminator
Boss (because 1% of people that own one are capable of throwing it)
Meteor
Striker
Trident

Groove
Rhyno (for putting)
Katana
Element
Cro
Epic
Terminator
Boss (because 1% of people that own one are capable of throwing it)
Meteor
Striker
Trident

What don't you like about the Striker? For me they are straight and consistent. The Meteor is tough to get down but they can pull off some crazy anny shots. Personally I'm not a fan of the Rhyno.

Groove
Rhyno (for putting)
Katana
Element
Cro
Epic
Terminator
APE (because 1% of people that own one are capable of throwing it)
Meteor
Striker
Trident

FIXED THAT FOR YOU. believe it or not, im not a fan of the teebird.... just have bad luck with them....

Don't really hate any disc... Pretty sure all my putters hate me though :(...