• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What mold do you have the most aces with?

I have an infinity way tie with zero for everything :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

This.

Downside of playing a long course. My home course has only one hole under 290ft.

Hopefully my first Ace is coming soon.

Only mold I have more than one ace with is the PD. I have 2 aces with a C-PD and one with an S-PD, 3 total with the PD mold.

I only have two aces at all, one with a boss and one with a buzzz, but I have tons of metal hits with buzzzes, and even more with voodoos.

Holes less than 200 ft. GL Core. These were intentional attempts at chains - most had hills or trees behind for easy second shot if I missed (little risk).

Holes greater than 200 ft - Elite-X XL and GL River. All the same throw - trying to park under the basket and threw a tad high and lucky miss into chains.

I have 50+ aces and 6 of the last 7 I have made have been with a Firebird and had several before with one so mine is a Fire-chicken!

I have 50+ aces and 6 of the last 7 I have made have been with a Firebird and had several before with one so mine is a Fire-chicken!

wow, 50+ aces!? I've gotten quite a few over the years, mainly with a buzzz or wizard. My favourite was a 360 ace with a FR P-PD on a blind basket. Ran up thinking the whole time it didn't stick, it was upright behind the pole, couldn't see it until I got around to the other side lol

Pure. Two of my three aces have been with the very same Grip-line Pure. It's semi-retired now though as I've switched to Opto Pures now. My third one (or actually it was my first one) was with a MOLF.

I got two with a discraft storm and two with a gateway sss wizard.

Three of my ten aces have been with Teebirds.

I have 7 or 8 with Firebirds (3 on a single Star Firebird)
2 on the same 150 Flick
2 on an old Pro Wraith
2 on a first run Cro
Many metal hits with Pures, but one hasn't stuck yet

The only two aces I have are with my Evo Sabre. I haven't much used that disc since, it's been replaced by my JLS.

Latest posts