• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Plastic/ Mold Combos Would You Like To See in 2016?

I have been asking for SFD2 also. What has eagle done to earn a sig disc? I would love to see him win an NT. Also if they made it his sig disc he would want a beefy one. I have some of his castaway FD2s that were deemed not stable enough. If the S was beefy enough I wouldnt cycle those over Cline. Maybe thrash one to compliment the CLine.

true true, I would also love to see him win a NT event. As far as the star vs champ comparison for beef needed in a cycle, I would normally agree 100% in favor of c-line but I saw a more OS flight from both the thunderbird and fd3 molds in swirly s-line. Either way, I'm thinking swirly will mold up flatter and feel better. The thought of a beat in straight flying fd2 sounds amazing!

I want to see the entire MVP and Axiom line-up in soft plastic blends, like the plastic used in the Insanity and Wrath. I'd also like to see the full MVP line-up offered in Eclipse for better visibility.

I'd also like to try Electron mids from MVP. I'd like to beat up an E Axis or two, since my beat eclipse Axis isn't replaceable so I never throw it over water etc.

Last edited:
-GLOW CHAMPION TL3!
-750 Pa3
- Glow Champion Starfire
- Titanium Pulse
- RDG Serpnt/Scale in Star-like plastic
Everything else I pretty much have as I want it

Gumbputt Eagle X
DX Colossus

And, most importantly: a Zephyr made out of whatever makes the heavy mini drivers so dang heavy!

I want regular production Champion Orcs to be flat again...preferably in Jolly Launcher. I haven't seen any flat Champ Orcs in any of my local disc golf shops in years. The only flat ones I've seen were at PIAS & they were the pearly ones from (I believe) around 2003-2004...

just sent innova another email...

I think stiff/flat KC PRO rhynos and cobras would be the bees knees.

I'd buy ten of each for myself.

All of Westside's midranges in BT Plastic: Bard, Warship and Tursas.

AND the Warden in (stock stamp) Fuzion and Lucid. I dig the Fluid, but a premium plastic with more stiffness would be tasty!

Latest posts