• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What Pro do you want to see/expect to see breakout in 2019?

I'd like to see Eagle or Simon win every tournament. I don't have a good reason why and Simon can be so frustrating to watch. Guess I'm ready for the younger guns to fully take over. I throw one Discmania disc, so not fanboying.

Also, I'd like to see Eric O end up on the podium in a high-level tournament because he's clearly worked hard to improve and people still give him a lot of crap.

I'll also be cheering on all the lefties.

Hope Ricky is gonna be good

If Seppo Learns to Put He will win some

Kevin Jones will become really good

James Conrad is dangerous

Simon Has to train He Has so much Talent

Eagle is gonna destroy everything probably..1060 Rating

Last edited:
I suppose I find it somewhat surprising Barsby's name hasn't made it in here yet..

I just hope I'm not washed up, is all.

A lot of these pros getting mentioned have already broken out. Guys like Sexton, Big Jerm, Eagle, and Lizotte have always been close to the top, and they already have big wins, even if not majors. They'd have to basically win everything to have a "break out" season.

Along those lines, I think Paul McBeth is due for a break out season

Lloyd Weema

I'd like to see Lloyd get back over 800, or even 750. You're right. It's Lloyd's time to shine.

The Pro From Latitude 64 who is from Rapid City South Dakota, Justin Cournyer. I Root for him when I see his name on a card and in the link he just needs to start touring more to try to make the jump to the next level of full time Touring Pro. Justin Cournyer is the only person from South Dakota who is still living in South Dakota that currently has a Sponsor and is touring a bit in the Region he lives in. Another Kyle Pinkman a frormer South Dakota player was sponsored by Dynamic Discs but Kyle Pinkman has seemed to gotten burnt out on Disc Golf.

Dont know about breakouts per se, but...

Heimborg. Resistance is futile. He had a great few events last year, ending on a well fought win over McBeast.

Locastro, always. Always. Since I started following pro DG around 2011 or so.

Seppo, best Finn by far and his trajectory seem still upwards.

Ah I thought that European open was always a major, anyhow he has won European Open in 2013. Was 2013 European open a Major then?

That was Euro Championships in 2012 that he won in Essex, not a major, (some from the German contingent at the time would argue the tournament wasn't worthy of a local B Tier tag despite being grossly expensive to enter....)

He won the Euro Championships again this year, but again it's not a major.

He's never won the European Open.

All his stats are here - https://www.pdga.com/player/8332

I'd love to see him win a big one, he brings fun to the sport.

That was Euro Championships in 2012 that he won in Essex, not a major, (some from the German contingent at the time would argue the tournament wasn't worthy of a local B Tier tag despite being grossly expensive to enter....)

He won the Euro Championships again this last year, but again it's not a major.

He's never won the European Open.

All his stats are here - https://www.pdga.com/player/8332

I'd love to see him win a big one, he brings fun to the sport.

I agree since Simon Lizotte is fun to watch as long as he has not checked out of a tournament and is just playing through the tournament.