• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What type of DGer are YOU???

What type of DGer are You???

• 1. carries one/two discs. just don't care and having sensless fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. pro-abee. wears all DG clothing. tourney bag. tons of discs. follows rules to T

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • 3. laid back casual golfer that cares about the sport and technique without taking it too seriously

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • 4. family oriented. just here for the exercise and time out with the kids

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • 5. Disc golf? It's all about the beer and drugs I can take with friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. other

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters
I have a competition bag full of discs, I follow the rules carefully myself (though I am not the type of person that goes around correcting others on this in a casual round), I'm relaxed and have fun when I play, and my casual rounds aren't too serious. Usually my rounds are a nice way to spend time outside with my gf, with the occasional tournament thrown in. I'm not sure I fit in any of your categories all that well.

I have a competition bag full of discs, I follow the rules carefully myself (though I am not the type of person that goes around correcting others on this in a casual round), I'm relaxed and have fun when I play, and my casual rounds aren't too serious. Usually my rounds are a nice way to spend time outside with my gf, with the occasional tournament thrown in. I'm not sure I fit in any of your categories all that well.

I would say three. very much like myself. tons of discs. addicted to the sport, but understands the spirit, the fun, the rules, and the occasional league/tourney.

that's fairly 3 sounding - i think the "too seriously" can be taken a few different ways - but i think seriously means "DG is life" rather than not following rules per se

I would say three. very much like myself. tons of discs. addicted to the sport, but understands the spirit, the fun, the rules, and the occasional league/tourney.

I would say this is me as well.

I'm between 2 and 3. I don't take it so seriously as to wear only dg clothing and follow rules to a T. It's fun, but I don't feel like I don't take it seriously.