• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Mcbeth's bag?

He's been throwing some stamp-wiped Big Z Roaches. Could that be it? I hadn't heard about a Z or Big Z Luna yet.

you can see it in the pictures a few posts up or on Pauls instagram. .but it COULD be a ROACH with a LUNA stamp. . but i sure looks like a Big-Z LUNA

On the KCWO Commentary A.J talks about that he talked to Paul about the Big-Z LUNA and Paul had said that he could throw it
surprisingly far. .even for him

With a driver, putter and fairway in Pauls lineup a not-to-wild-guess is that the next one will be a "WASP type" mid. .or what do you think?

Speaking of Wasps, has anyone noticed that Marshall St, Infinite Discs, and Disc Golf Center all have zero Wasps in stock right now. What is up with that?

Speaking of Wasps, has anyone noticed that Marshall St, Infinite Discs, and Disc Golf Center all have zero Wasps in stock right now. What is up with that?

Paul's mid is probably a slightly modified Wasp if I had to guess.

I'd like to try a few of Paul's discs but the price point and the fact that they only come in one plastic is an issue.

Paul's mid is probably a slightly modified Wasp if I had to guess.

I'd like to try a few of Paul's discs but the price point and the fact that they only come in one plastic is an issue.

Is it possible that Discraft is not devoting any production time to Wasps because they expect that the hoards will all instead shamble toward the mid with McBeth's name on it?

Last edited:
OTB has a few

Okay. I don't know what OTB is, but it doesn't matter. With the exception of a few discs here and there, people are running out of Wasps. Discraft.com itself has only Crazy Tough Jawbreaker Wasps remaining.

Why would they allow the stock to run out like this?
Maybe Wasps really don't sell all the great, and this mold can be added to the list of discs going OOP this year.
I don't know; I'm just wondering.

Okay. I don't know what OTB is, but it doesn't matter. With the exception of a few discs here and there, people are running out of Wasps. Discraft.com itself has only Crazy Tough Jawbreaker Wasps remaining.

Why would they allow the stock to run out like this?
Maybe Wasps really don't sell all the great, and this mold can be added to the list of discs going OOP this year.
I don't know; I'm just wondering.

dont even talk like that

wait i dont care i have stock piles of different wasps in my basement im set for a lifetime

McNuggets
o.png

Latest posts