• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What will be in Wysocki's bag?

I threw a friend's raptor destroyer yesterday that was a 173 into a 8-10 mph headwind. I typically throw my seasoned 4x destroyer about 335 released flat. The raptor was less stable than my seasoned 4x. It turned just a little and glided flat out to about 350. Ordered two for myself and it will definitely make my bag as a very seasoned 4x PMB.

Well I guess the "Which putter will he use" arguments are probably over...
Don't remember if anyone has talked about this or not but...

Innova: Firefly (1-22-2019)

175.1g
21.1 dia
2.1 height
1.5 rim depth
19.1 inside rim
1.0 rim thickness
7.1 rim config

Very tall putter of some sort?...
Dagger clone?

Dagger

Firefly
175.1g
21.1 dia
2.1 height
1.5 rim depth
19.1 inside rim
1.0 rim thickness
7.1 rim config

Lol... it sure looks that way.

That is literally the Dagger...

Last edited:
I listened to the Upshot with Wysocki and he seemed pretty happy putting with Galactic BB Aviars

I listened to the Upshot with Wysocki and he seemed pretty happy putting with Galactic BB Aviars

Even Ricky knows not to say anything but rosey things about a new sponsor's products...

Uli is claiming he's getting an extra 50 foot on his drives since changing to Discraft :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Eagle is getting another 50-75 feet when throwing the DD3. Bahahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can't take any of it seriously anymore

Even Ricky knows not to say anything but rosey things about a new sponsor's products...

Uli is claiming he's getting an extra 50 foot on his drives since changing to Discraft :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Eagle is getting another 50-75 feet when throwing the DD3. Bahahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I can't take any of it seriously anymore

Also true lol

If you go to his website he's selling several Innova molds. I assume these are probably what he's going to bag or at least thinking of bagging.

If you go to his website he's selling several Innova molds. I assume these are probably what he's going to bag or at least thinking of bagging.

So KC Aviar, Star Aviarx3, star Rat, KC Roc, leopard (star & champ), star teebird, roadrunner (star & champ), Firebird (star & champ), and star Destroyer

Commentary mentioned KC Roc, Firebird, Max, Monster, and Destroyer. Anyone pick up others? What'd he replace the Harp with?

Commentary mentioned KC Roc, Firebird, Max, Monster, and Destroyer. Anyone pick up others? What'd he replace the Harp with?

He was putting with a KC Pro Aviar, and used one for the short shots on the quadruple island hole #6.

I am going to guess that the red Harp replacement disc is a Star Rat. He uses it for a forehand on hole #8. It's got some overstability.

Latest posts