• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Kastaplast Reko. Putter all the way. The only disc in the bag that is used on every hole. Well, unless you're a parking attendant.

Also... Rafa Reko.

Shark in stiff R-Pro or the Magnet/Titanic in the Blowfly or Gumputt plastic, so I can have a really floppy putter of the same mold as my main Magnet for uphill and downhill putting. I am only considering Innova or Discraft as the choice as my bag is 50-50 Innova and Discraft/ single DGA disc Titanic with a #2 Upshot in Prostyle plastic that if Innova get G-Star Colt or with Discraft try for the one mold and if a fat no then soft Pro D Magnet for uphill and downhill putting.

If I say XL will they put it back in production?

The only disc I've thrown that doesn't change every three days.

Right now it has to be the ESP Zone... But that is to mainstream, so i'll go with a pro-d stratus. So far I can't find a better shot for hyper flip to straight/turn over.

Star Firebird. They're the Sexybird that people can afford.

I also throw a super flat luster champ

I probably posted in this thread some time ago....but mine would probably be the plasma ion (keep them in production!!) or some iteration of the insanity....probably plasma (although I currently throw proton).

Still the Dx Aviar...just for the $$$

Not a bad optio. If I were to do that I would get the big bead as a DX big bead Aviar is currently hard to find, like it is only in production/limited production sometimes. The P&A would be just looked over by people just going for the standard stamp P&A Aviar, just look at one of the pro players (I thinking Female) who had a DX Aviar as his mold a few years ago, the discs just never sold. I guess they have a limited XT Big Bead Aviar but some for putting want DX in a putter as it is a little bit softer for better grip according to those that want a DX putter plastic.

Right now I would say the Star Wraith. Go to for FH and perfect for BH wide open bombs.

Not a bad optio. If I were to do that I would get the big bead as a DX big bead Aviar is currently hard to find, like it is only in production/limited production sometimes. The P&A would be just looked over by people just going for the standard stamp P&A Aviar, just look at one of the pro players (I thinking Female) who had a DX Aviar as his mold a few years ago, the discs just never sold. I guess they have a limited XT Big Bead Aviar but some for putting want DX in a putter as it is a little bit softer for better grip according to those that want a DX putter plastic.

riveting

It would be a hot pink Discraft Sol made in the 2018 Ace Race (soft ESP... ESP FLX?) plastic, but there would be a big blobfish on it and the writing would be stylized to SoL instead of Sol.

Latest posts