• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What's NEVER leaving your bag?

how far can it go before flipping hard right? on like a hyzer flip rip in the woods

I am not a long distance thrower. When I throw my Diamond I can have it fly straight 250'. Then it has just a very slight fade.

Can't imagine taking a few discs out of the bag:

-Champ Teebird: really good at flying straight with fade. Works at a variety of power levels, fights mild winds and is comfortable in the hand. The best fairway I've used and I've yet to find one that I like more

-Wizards: I live I'm St. Louis and have access to the gateway factory. They fly great, putt great & are incredibly cheap. Bc I can feel them prior to buying, no reason to putt with anything else.

-D1's: I've thrown a lot of distance drivers. I'm not saying this mold fits my game the best, I just rarely throw distance drivers. I have a stash of them that fly nicely & I can't imagine learning a new mold just to get similar results. I'm a champ plastic fan & 400s is a beautiful feeling blend that has glide. They're safe.

Everything else, including my beloved rocs, could be moved around. I don't golf enough to over haul any slot though.

Last edited:
comets, z predator, p/s/cPDs. Unless any of them go OOP for whatever reason, I'll always have these in my bag.

I think my Vipers are least likely to leave right now, followed closely by the XLs. They had some nice looking Zs at the store the other day, that didn't have a big ol' dome like mine, but I didn't get one :c

i remember doing one of these a few years ago .. saying Aviars, Rocs, Teebirds, Leopards would NEVER,NEVER! leave but well i guess things happen.. so i will say the FIREBIRD.. its the only Innova disc that i couldnt find a nice Legacy replacement for so i doubt it will ever leave..

After throwing a C line FD for a few weeks, I think it will be there for good. Such an awesome flyer!

Never say never. I've had the realization that nothing is safe in my bag. I'm even contemplating pulling my beloved VPs from my bag.

Latest posts