• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] What's the Best Buzzz?

Z are easy to find and consistent. Do yourself a favor and buy 5 elite Z and start cycling them now. It will save you time in the end.

How could you possibly need 5 elite Z anything? 5 would set you up for life and give you something to leave your children. They last forever.

I bought 3 elite z about 2.5 years ago. I've still only really thrown the first one. Sometimes I'll think that it's starting to break in and I'll do a test throw with one of the fresh ones and it always turns out that it's my throw that's changes slightly and the disc is still the same.

New Z' are the Tits. I dont care to buy barstamps when stock buzzz' are the same. Thats why I throw DC now its way cheaper than my old Innova fanboy addiction!

How could you possibly need 5 elite Z anything? 5 would set you up for life and give you something to leave your children. They last forever.

I bought 3 elite z about 2.5 years ago. I've still only really thrown the first one. Sometimes I'll think that it's starting to break in and I'll do a test throw with one of the fresh ones and it always turns out that it's my throw that's changes slightly and the disc is still the same.[/QUOTS]

Sadly z plastic is still easy to lose...

I bought 3 elite z about 2.5 years ago. I've still only really thrown the first one. Sometimes I'll think that it's starting to break in and I'll do a test throw with one of the fresh ones and it always turns out that it's my throw that's changes slightly and the disc is still the same.[/QUOTS]

Sadly z plastic is still easy to lose...

Why is it harder to loose than other plastic?

I would think Ti is the easiest to lose due to their more earth tone colors. Whatever buzzz you grab make sure it is BRIGHT.

I personally carry three Buzzzes...

- ESP: Heavy (over 175g) and great for hyzer shots
- Z: Seasoned and lighter (around 170g) for straight lines
- Crystal: Perfect for annys and tight fairways

I agree with some of the statements above, I personally GREATLY DISLIKE discraft DRIVERS, but their midranges, are my children, LOL.
In my bag, I have 3 buzzes, 1 wasp, and 1 drone.
I find, upon breaking in, that my ESP buzzes, start stable, BUT DONT COUNT ON IT, because upon breaking in, they fly just like my aviars, long, and straight.
My z buzzz, is more stable. I use it for straight shots with a slight fade.
My wasp, is for more fade, still long and straight, and my drone is for predictable hyzers.

z will keep its stability for awhile.

ALSO, Ive found flex esp, flex crystal, have ALOTTTT of glide, (I dont know why) but it sure isnt good in the wind :p

Nothing beats a beer buzz.:thmbup:

As far as discs go though I prefer the Elite X Buzz, it's ultra-controllable and lays up easy. Love the Z's too, a little more stable and a nice skip if needed. Haven't tried the others but would like to try the Crystal.

picture.php

Sour Diesel Lamb's Breath. :p :D

That sounds good, but after coming from Amsterdam recently I'd have to say its Amnesia. :D

But if we're talking about discs I really can't say about the Ti, yet. But you can't go wrong with a Z. Not knowing where you're from, if you play in a cold climate the FLX is good come winter.

Last edited:
Despite my jesting, I also have a fresh Z Buzzz, in very hot neon orange-red. Flies great, and in a color that is loss-resistant.

I bought 3 elite z about 2.5 years ago. I've still only really thrown the first one. Sometimes I'll think that it's starting to break in and I'll do a test throw with one of the fresh ones and it always turns out that it's my throw that's changes slightly and the disc is still the same.

like others have said you can still lose them. I was being somewhat sarcastic but it really does make sense. You buy one that's a certain color and weight and you fall in love with it so you want more. Now it's usually easier to just buy a small stack from the start so you have backups. I also assumed he'd cycle 2-3 in the bag and keep a few for spares. You never know he might get a few aces and want to hang those up so instead of looking for another just like it he can go to his stockpile and never miss a beat. Plus you can usually find better deals on five or more discs. At least on shipping.

I prefer max weight, flat-top Z Buzzzz. I like my Buzzzz to be stable, so those fly great for me. They hold up decent in moderate winds, and always have that nice low speed fade on powered down shots. I have thrown ESP, Elite Z, FLX, Elite X, and Z Crystal FLX.

Z Buzzz for me!

Latest posts