• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the bigger number - Your weight or your max distance?

Chucker60

Birdie Member
Yes, you read the title correctly. I was wondering because, oddly enough, my weight and my max throwing distance are the same number. :oops:
My weight - 225 lbs
My max distance - 225 feet

What about you guys? What are your numbers?

sadly, I'm lighter than you, and my max distance is damn close to my weight. and no, I'm not watching videos to improve my form.....

Unless I have gained over a hundred pounds...

Hace not been on a scale in probably a year, gainwd some weiggt I am sure, but not a hundred pounds...

I feel pretty safe saying my distance number is higher.

😁

C'mon, nobody in here weighs 175 lbs but can throw 450'? You're allowed to humble brag this one time. Let's here ya 💪

Weigh 170 and holding. Max distance 225 and hopefully growing - once in a great I while get a light weight Tern out a little past that.

I'm about 20 lb. overweight and recovering from knee surgery, and I can still out throw my weight ...but not by much.

Hoping my knees continue to improve to where I can take a decent X-step and drive with my legs.

Last edited:
If you identify as European you can use kilograms. Much easier that way

My 4 boys can all throw twice their weight or more so that's cool. I recently got one out to 350', been trying to snap my wrist harder. Still slow speed thru the pocket. Weigh about 250.

C'mon, nobody in here weighs 175 lbs but can throw 450'? You're allowed to humble brag this one time. Let's here ya 💪
I'll bite, European here and my max drive in meters is farther than my weight in lbs 🤷‍♀️

145lbs, 148 meters (485').

I'm not small at 245 and throw 450+ so luckily my max distance is well beyond my not inconsiderable weight.

Latest posts