• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's the biggest disc golf club in the country (or the world)?

randomatt

Bogey Member
I was curious as to which disc golf club had the most members (currently). Where are they at, and how many members are active?

PDGA - 18,000 active members or so. Located mostly in North America and Europe (with a few friedns in Asia and Australia)

NEFA (New England Flying disc Association) is closing in on handing out membership #2000. Their site is showing ~275 active members at the moment (memberships expire at the end of each calendar year, so that's 275 joined or renewed since Jan 1). I think it usually peaks at 400+ active members by the end of each year.

The St. Louis Disc Golf Club usually brings in around 500 members every year. There were 486 active members in 2013. In 2012 there were exactly 600 active members. Other DG entities are popping up in the surrounding areas all of the time, so the numbers are starting to get diluted a bit. Either way, I believe we put up some numbers that are hard to beat!

The SFDGC had 230 people play the bag tag challenge this year. We also do a "birthday bash" tournament to supplement that memberhsip and we're usually in the mid to upper 300's for tag-toting members.

I knew St. Louis had a scene...but almost 500?? Props.

Latest posts