• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats the most Skippy disc you have ever seen

My flx drone is the craziest skipping disc i have. If you throw it low and hard it will do an insane skip.

scott ... is that a cryztal flx? I agree that the cryztal flx drone is a hit n sit kinda disc. I've seen the esp flx catch some air though. not s much as my Illusion mind you LOL

;-)

Demons (especially upside-down from the schull to get out of trouble) and Speed Demons (if they didn't get destroyed so quickly). But Demons are my favorite hunk of junk to skip controllable distances when I know the pumice lava fairway would destroy my Champ Firebirds. Best disc I don't give a crap about in my bag.

i'd probably put my vote in for the boss. i've seen a few boss skips get at least 6 feet high in the air.

on a side note, it's not really a skip, but one of my favorite things to watch on the course is a roller that hits the base of a tree and rolls up the trunk a few feet in the air. something about that just makes me laugh every time i see it happen.

i'd probably put my vote in for the boss. i've seen a few boss skips get at least 6 feet high in the air.

I already said Boss earlier in the thread, but now that you mentioned skipping six feet in the air.....

I have to share what happened earlier at a local course. I threw my tee shot with too much hyzer on it, and it went into the treeline. I couldn't throw straight to the basket, so I had to lay up with a hard skip shot into the fairway. I told my friend I'm using my Boss. He said, "Really?"

Bam! My Champion Boss hit and skipped 15 FREAKING feet in the air! Geez.... I didn't think there was such a thing as too much "skip."

The 1 Glo Whippet I had would skip on a spike hyzer haha that thing was a beast got another one it doesnt skip a good dunno

Latest posts