• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your best Disc Golf jokes of all time

Father Norton woke up Sunday morning and realizing it was an exceptionally beautiful and sunny early spring day, decided he just had to play golf. So... he told the Associate Pastor that he was feeling sick and persuaded him to say Mass for him that day.

As soon as the Associate Pastor left the room, Father Norton headed out of town to a course about forty miles away. This way he knew he wouldn't accidentally meet anyone he knew from his parish. Setting up on the first tee, he was alone. After all, it was Sunday morning and everyone else was in church!

At about this time, Saint Peter leaned over to the Lord while looking down from the heavens and exclaimed, "You're not going to let him get away with this, are you?"

The Lord sighed, and said, "No, I guess not."

Just then Father Norton threw the disc and it shot straight towards the pin, dropping just short of it, skipped up and fell into the basket. It WAS A 420ft HOLE IN ONE!

St. Peter was astonished. He looked at the Lord and asked, "Why did you let him do that?"

The Lord smiled and replied, "Who's he going to tell?"

Q: How do you tell the basket is level?

A: Drool comes out of both sides of Street's mouth.

And speaking of sensitives folks...lol. Be sure to stay away from the Portland Open thread, there's nasty spoilers in there.

This joke came out before the backpack bags, the quad straps, or some of the larger bags that look like smaller duffel bags and/or single strap soft side fishing tackle boxes and the person getting asked knows very little about disc golf.

Q: How can you tell a person is a disc golfer knowing hardly anything about the sport?

A: They use a purse or a smaller soft side cooler walking around to these odd bird feeders that they throw the Frisbee or disc into at the one park that has the odd bird feeders all over the place.

My uncle told me that joke, it has a kind of truth to it from the 1990's to the early 2000's. Also I got called out by other people in the park for my Disc golf Bag in the mid 2000's for being a man purse or a messenger bag.

Last edited:
One day Jesus is out playing disc golf and always being the hanger-onner Moses comes out to caddy for him. They get to the 15th hole which is a 300 foot carry over water. Jesus says give me the Comet, Moses says don't you think you need the Destroyer? Jesus replies "if Paul MacBeth can throw the Comet here, so can I". Well as expected Jesus throws the Comet and lands about halfway across the lake. Moses parts the water and retrieves the disc.

Back on the tee Moses starts to hand Jesus his Destroyer and Jesus starts with the "if Paul Macbeth can throw a Comet...' Moses grunts in disgust and hands Jesus the Comet. This throw didn't go much better and again Moses parts the water, retrieves the disc and heads back to the tee. Again he tries to hand Jesus the Destroyer, but Jesus says ' If Paul Macbeth can throw a Comet, then I can throw a Comet. Moses relents and hands him his Comet, but tells Jesus that "this time i will not retrieve your disc for you". Jesus agrees and once again throws the Comet in the water.

So Jesus starts walking out across the water to retrieve his disc, and the next card arrives at the tee. They look out to the water and say "who does this guy think he is, Jesus Christ? Moses replies, "No. Paul Macbeth"