• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your coolest story?

innova or discraft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've got a story for you. I have two daughters. One is 11 (Tif) and the other is 9 (Beca). Two days ago we decide to play a round on an open type course and it was real windy. Beca's "wind disc" is a 150 Dragon because she does not have much power, uses no runup or x'step but has a good little snap and accuracy out to about 150'...normally. Well we get to this hole that's about 180' and there's about a 20MPH headwind. She pulls out the dragon and as soon as it left her hand I knew it was on the money. It never raised, dropped, turned or faded and it hit dead center chains!

Then it came straight back out and the wind carried it 10' back towards us. Later she said "I don't care that it came out. I'm still happy because I know I hit what I was aiming at."

I've got a story for you. I have two daughters. One is 11 (Tif) and the other is 9 (Beca). Two days ago we decide to play a round on an open type course and it was real windy. Beca's "wind disc" is a 150 Dragon because she does not have much power, uses no runup or x'step but has a good little snap and accuracy out to about 150'...normally. Well we get to this hole that's about 180' and there's about a 20MPH headwind. She pulls out the dragon and as soon as it left her hand I knew it was on the money. It never raised, dropped, turned or faded and it hit dead center chains!

Then it came straight back out and the wind carried it 10' back towards us. Later she said "I don't care that it came out. I'm still happy because I know I hit what I was aiming at."

AWESOME!

this is the story i was looking to get out of the thread

Neither? Both? Other? You DO realize that you can have up to 10 options for a poll, right?

Yes I relize it has more options but I only care about which one ppl like more. Not if they like both the same. Just which one ppl like more.

Does anyone want their daily dose of laugh medicine for the day? Read all three of the op's reviews. He actually listed water as a con in one of them, because you could loose your disc in it! Damn I am glad he told me that. How could I have ever guessed?

Whats your favorite driver, pick it and put the maker of it.

It really depends on the situation. For max D I am throwing a pro wraith, for more control but still some speed I will go P PD, and for control drives I have two different cyclones.

For mids I love both rocs and comets

Whats your favorite driver, pick it and put the maker of it.

Drivers? Why you no say so? Innova, of course! But I already voted for Discraft. :\

my coolest story is when i came out of the womb

05%20cool%20story%20bro.jpg

one time i put a 4 foot alligator in the shower while my dad was in there. is that a cool story? if not, i have more.

I was out at veterans park and i was back tracking trying to find one of my disc and a nuke landed 5 ft away from me and about 15 ft away from the whole. The next guy in the group got an ace.

Latest posts