• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Whats your favorite midrange and why?!

Kind of a toss-up between my Axis and Vector. The latter is super predictable, can take a lot of snap into a headwind and never flip and is a blast to throw. I've been using it off the tee a lot more lately with all the crazy wind we've been having. The Axis is a fun disc to throw, goes so straight with such little effort. Was tossing both around today with some putters at a local 9 hole.

Last edited:
Fuses are a lot of fun. Haven't used mine quite enough to feel like I know it as well as I should though.

panther by far, especially in wooded courses, keep 2 in my bag one beat and one new, the new one finishes left (RHBH) and beat one finishes straight/slightly right. pretty good glide, and the beat one hyzer flips real easy, great for placement shots on wooded holes when you need a straight 250 foot shot with minimal effort

Fuses are great but the Core is hands down my fav. The grip is just right for my hand. Straight shots, predictable fades, easly turned over. Its my go to mid.

Star Xd because its the truest flying disc made. When they're seasoned it holds whatever line you release it on. It has the distance right between a putter and a buzzz.

No weeks ago I would hands down say Buzzz. In fact, I intended to answer this question this way. But lately if I need to carve a line through the woods I am going with a fuse. Time will tell but I like them both a lot. Buzzz for holding a line and fuse for shaping a line.

Mine would be the innova star gator because it is very predictable in wind and always comes back. Feel free to post pics of your discs too!

Gonna have to agree with you on this. Although I'm using a beadless Gator. From the fairway I can consistently skip approach and have it rest under the basket, and from outside the circle I can do a sort-of spike layup that's been finding its' way in the basket lately.

Beat Z Wasp for nice straight lines with slow fades, and semi-beat ESP Comet for annys and slow turnovers...

Beat Z Wasp for nice straight lines with slow fades, and semi-beat ESP Comet for annys and slow turnovers...

I like my beat Z wasp as well. Holds a line for a while with predictable fade. Although the Zone is technically a putter (I think), it's my a fav of mine as well.

My FLX Buzzz get quite a bit of use from me, by far my favorite midrange. Very dependable and I know what it is going to do for me.

Core is hands down my fav. The grip is just right for my hand. Straight shots, predictable fades, easly turned over. Its my go to mid.

I don't think I can add anything to this...it's a great disc. :hfive:

Gator is my fav right meow. I'd say Roc but I don't really use those for anything inside of 250 feet so it's hardly a mid range lol.

Latest posts