• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
#3 Victor Ashe, Knoxville. 385 ft.

about a 365 ft drive, then a 20 ft prayer into a headwind for bird.

This was about 2 years ago, I was so noob, both shots were flukey.

Renny Gold #2 and Renny Gold #12 519 and 617' (Charlotte, NC) Par 4's.

Ellison Park, Rochester #7 ~528' BH with a FLX Buzzz to 20' short of basket, Rhyno finish.
Skinnylimbs from on here is a witness...although...the slope of that hill aided in my distance; "a bit".

you impostor!!!

Idlewild #7 - 500': a wooded dogleg-right deuce during the first round at worlds. Charlotte, NC
Ellison #7 - 528': downhill and deuced more times than I can remember. Rochester, NY

if the slope of the hill at Ellison's hole 7 interests you:

change in elevation: -82 ft
grade: 15%

Folks say 1 foot change in elevation = +/- 3 feet distance.
So 528' - 246' = 282'

I feel like the hole is closer to 320, tho :)

#9 at Flat Rocks in Lancaster, OH, 357'. Two exciting ones. First one I used a Wasp to drive down the hill, except it didn't really follow the hill and hyzered hard to the parking lot. Sunk the putt from there. Guy behind me saw it and shouted nice putt. I shouted thanks back.

Second one threw an Axis and it just followed the gradient about a foot or two above the ground and disappeared. Walked down and it was sitting under the basket. Took the drop in.

546' at Sakuna Pines in Blackforest, CO. Wooded par 4, threw a 150' overhand in for the eagle. Total luck.

I once got a circle 4 on the 1054' hole 5 at Winthrop Gold - that was pretty special :)

I'm only allowing myself one post on here per round of golf or 200 set of putts and just has to spend one.

That to me is a better accomplishment then any 2 I've ever gotten.
It's got to be a real love/hate memory with the OB I'll bet.
Don't know if there's any elevation change on the one you said, but who the hell cares. IMPRESSIVE.

(Oh, and the 528 hole 7 Ellison Park, Rochester NY one for me too, thanks Melynda, I had no idea what the next closest one to that one was. Got it the first round I played at Ellison last summer in about 15 years(almost aced lol), and don't think I've gotten it again since.)

I have hit many a deuce on hole 9 at Downriver DGC which plays 503. Most of the time it's a 40 foot jumper to get that 2.

dumb@$$ fail

The good news: My longest deuce is somewhere in the upper 300's maybe 400'ish???
More importantly, I hit it during the 2012 DGLO. :D:

The bad news: I can't recall the distance, or even the hole # for that matter - I feel like a complete idiot! :doh:
It was on the temp Canoe Course, and I can't find a map or scorecard anywhere (would be very grateful if someone out there could help me out with that/point me in the right direction - spose I should try contacting Discraft or Dynamic Discs).

Hole tees off facing south, perpendicular to the dirt road leading into that part of the park. The fairway is an open field straight ahead and out to the left, with thick trees and brush all the way down the right side. The "fairway" curves to the right, around the brushy stuff, to a basket that's blind from the tee, not all that far from where thecars were parked.

I was driving into a fairly stiff headwind, so I "disced up" to a Pro Boss to counter the wind - which dissipated after my release. With no wind for most of it's flight, my tee shot went long and left, ending up close to pin high, but maybe 200'-225' left of the basket... with an iffy crosswind. :\ For my 2nd shot, threw a Glo-Z Buzzz with a bit of hyzer. Took a nice line toward the basket, getting a bit of lift from the breeze, then just kinda floated down nice'n'slow (so I really had time to anticipate what could be), before finally coming to rest in the basket. Whoops and hollers all around for that field ace! The group waiting on the tee saw our card's reaction and when it clicked that someone had hit and where I was standing, they started whooping it up too. :hfive:

Anyone familiar with that hole on the the Canoe Course, or know where I can get a map? I'd love to know the hole # and distance.*

* kicks self repeatedly for failing to record info for his best tourney shot. :eek:

Last edited:
you impostor!!!

if the slope of the hill at Ellison's hole 7 interests you:

change in elevation: -82 ft
grade: 15%

Folks say 1 foot change in elevation = +/- 3 feet distance.
So 528' - 246' = 282'

I feel like the hole is closer to 320, tho :)

Lol, well yea but its a long hole! Imposter!? :) I've seen a number of 2's on hole 2 at Renny, in fact a few years ago I spotted there for an NT. The longer pro's were crashing into the hill and retaining wall for the basket...mine was in a round with Stan McDaniel but it was a 200' throw in not a 20' putt. If you know number 12, my drive was almost to the trees on the left. Firebird from there flaired up and in lil 250' fairway ace.

That 2 at Idlewild is a nice one. I have a friend or 2 that has got that hole.

Melynda- WTG with getting a deuce on hole 7 at Idlewild ( Scrapyard). I've hit the basket and seen others get close, but haven't seen anyone get the eagle.
Mark- who do you know that has also eagled hole 7?

Melynda- WTG with getting a deuce on hole 7 at Idlewild ( Scrapyard). I've hit the basket and seen others get close, but haven't seen anyone get the eagle.
Mark- who do you know that has also eagled hole 7?

I thought Andy Wiler did it, I know he has 16.

I've 2ed 7B at Knob with a great roller at 477' and have parked 18C with a roller (471') but the pin was up in B.

A few 2s at Schenley Park #2B at 500+, but it is downhill a bit.

I've thrown in fairway aces for deuces on holes 3 and 9 at Zebulon, both of which are around 600'. 3 was back when the basket was still on the right side behind the ball field fence.

Or are we talking about holes where you had a putt for a deuce and made it?

That's a really good deuce, I remember someone getting an ace on that hole ten years or so ago when it was hole 18 :hfive:

Wow! I gotta give props to whoever did that, sadly I am not long enough to do that. That's a great shot! :clap: