• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
Idlewild #7 - 500': a wooded dogleg-right deuce during the first round at worlds. Charlotte, NC
Ellison #7 - 528': downhill and deuced more times than I can remember. Rochester, NY

I'd say #9 @ Pease Park. It's 510' (downhill) and it required about a 50 foot putt

Longest Ace is 410' on flat ground, Hole 8 at Northside Christian Church. Longest bird is about 440' on flat ground, holes 4 and 5 on the Power 9 at Spring Valley DG Course.

Took a bad first shot on hole 5 in Crowley. Barley made it up hill after a hard right hook. Threw the second one from about 200 225 out. Dropped right in

474'

Hole #3 at The Ranch in Reno, NV. I was out in Reno for work and brought 4 discs in a plastic bag. I had only started playing about 4 or 5 months earlier so my drives were maxed out at about 300'. I threw a pretty beat champ Wraith that flipped just past flat and dug into the 20-30 mph right to left wind for about 300' then finally came back and landed directly inline with the hole. I was jumping with joy just throwing it over 400' then to top it off I sunk the putt.

misread the post as well... x_x

Birdied hole 3 white tee at bicentennial (460ft)
And hole 3 at Z-Boaz (480ft)
and hole 4 at short pin at Z-Boaz (455ish ft)

Those come to mind pretty quickly. Idk what else but those two for sure.

I hit a 675' deuce on #10 at Bowden DGC in Macon GA today... no biggie

nice... that's impressive no matter how big the hill was. good thread revive.

It's only a very minor elevation change, but I had plenty of room to work with off the tee and ended up a little over 125' short. It was too tempting not to at least make a conservative run at it so I threw a little spike hyzer and it just happened to stick..

I've had many in the 200-275 range never seem to get much larger than that.

Hole 25 at max roper. In the long position I think its about 450, at a 5-6% downhill grade. I'm guessing the hole plays right around 400. Oh yeah and I went between the trees haha!

I had a ridiculous long eagle on a 747 ft (par4). Blue to Blue.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=17

In a pdga event last summer. My card was liek wtf was that.

I drove into the first hill on a slip throw it was wet out and channeled my anger into the second throw which erupted into the basket. I wonder if anyone else got a 2 on this. pad to hill where I landed is like 180-200?

deuced hole 19 (625) at the meadows in Lombard with about a 120ft throw in. My drive was next to the little hut/storage thing past the path. Thats the longest I can remember, but it happened a few weeks ago.

Hole #24 at Lincoln Ridge Park 509 feet, got my drive to about 70 feet away with a direct line to the basket pulled my Ridge out and bang nothing but chains :D

Hole 3 at Granite Ridge in Highbirdge Wisconsin. Think it was like 570?

I deuced #6 Ross Hills Park (RIP) 525'

I did it 10 yrs ago. Currently listed as #11, but was #6 back then. And it is listed at 568', but i'm pretty sure it was only 525' back then. I wish I could claim 568' :) Only did it once or twice Tough hole. This hole was mostly wide open, but you had to end falling a bit to the right, since the basket was back in a little indent in the woods on the right. So if you hyzered out, you were FAR from the basket, even if you were basket high.

I wish the original course was still in, that thing was awesome to play. Mostly wide open, but with a couple of VERY challenging wooded shots, and gaps to hit. Man i lived on that course in college.

My longest deuce is 519ft, hole 11 at Seviren Lang in Georgetown, IN. I had a good drive to the landing zone and hit roughly a 200ft fairway ace on this legitimate pro par 4 which is the only known deuce on that hole.

My longest deuce with a real putt is 510ft, hole #19 at Buffalo Trace in Palmya, IN. My drive left me with a 40ft putt.

Hole #24 at Lincoln Ridge Park 509 feet, got my drive to about 70 feet away with a direct line to the basket pulled my Ridge out and bang nothing but chains :D

That's a really good deuce, I remember someone getting an ace on that hole ten years or so ago when it was hole 18 :hfive:

Renny Gold #2 and Renny Gold #12 519 and 617' (Charlotte, NC) Par 4's.

Ellison Park, Rochester #7 ~528' BH with a FLX Buzzz to 20' short of basket, Rhyno finish.
Skinnylimbs from on here is a witness...although...the slope of that hill aided in my distance; "a bit".

Last edited: