• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest Deuce?

What is the longest hole you've Deuced?

• Under 200

Votes: 28 7.0%
  • 200-275

Votes: 31 7.8%
  • 275-400

Votes: 119 29.9%
  • 400+

Votes: 220 55.3%

• Total voters
Hit Meyer Broadway #16 Long Tees at mid-fairway after a shanked drive with a 273' thumber.

388' longest deuce and 385' longest ace. I don't play courses with that many long holes so I don't have too many chances at long deuces. I did hit the basket on a 710' hole. I made it just over half-way on the drive then hit the bottom of the basket with an ace like throw!

A little over 500 feet for me on flat ground to a protected green.

720 ft. Hole 17 long/blue at Wellspring in Burlington, NC
Actually an eagle but a 2 nonetheless. Crushed the drive, well at least for my noodle arm and threw in a fairway ace. Not exactly sure how far out but I walked it off around 280-290 ft. It also plays slightly downhill.

Hole 12 at Pleasant View DGC. I had only been playing for a little while and it took everything I had to get my second shot there on a 600' hole.

720 ft. Hole 17 long/blue at Wellspring in Burlington, NC
Actually an eagle but a 2 nonetheless. Crushed the drive, well at least for my noodle arm and threw in a fairway ace. Not exactly sure how far out but I walked it off around 280-290 ft. It also plays slightly downhill.

That's a good deuce b/c even when you hit the chains from the fairway you are usually screaming downhill and those baskets don't catch very well.

I hit hole 17 at Maiden Shade with a jump putt (80' maybe), flat open 570'. Extreme tailwind, DX teebird sky roller, nearly pin high, just a bit left, tailwind jumper.

423', nothing exceptional.

Although it did take about a 210' upshot to complete the deed after I worm burned my drive. All five of my aces are shorter than that.

710' down a HUGE hill. You can see the basket on the far right corner of the green.

e69c3c66.jpg

Hole 18 at Hyland is also 710, I hit the basket on my drive. Two dudes behind me had just caught up and witnessed it, from there we couldn't see if the disc was in the basket or not, was sitting just behind it. Not easy by any means, but I'm still more proud of my deuce at Maiden Shade.

Hole 25 at max roper. In the long position I think its about 450, at a 5-6% downhill grade. I'm guessing the hole plays right around 400. Oh yeah and I went between the trees haha!

I play Roper occasionally and I was wondering if this was the hole that throws past a bunching of pine trees that have the short pin position in it?

710' down a HUGE hill. You can see the basket on the far right corner of the green.

e69c3c66.jpg

What a great hole! I wanted that deuce so bad when I played Winter Park, but I'll have to try again next time I'm up that way.

417 ft, which is pretty good considering I can only throw it 275'. Drove it down 275 and threw a thumber in from there, didn't touch the chains!