• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your longest drive?

In a car: San Diego to Chicago

On the DG course: just shy of 350'

Indianapolis to Tulsa and back. I was shotgun, but the purpose of the trip was I was buying a car and hauling it back.
To finally answer the question seriously, best I've counted was 110 paces to my Nuke SS on a slightly uphill hole. By caddy math, that's ~330 feet. 350 if you count the slope.

From Michigan to Virginia and back in the same day

Disc wise I've hit 400ish once or twice, but that was off the mammoth hills of the Toboggan course so I don't know. Probably 350ish

Drove from cincinnati to pensacola once, that took a good chunk out of my day. I usually don't drive though, because I fly for free.

Houston to Chicago in 14 hrs.

First Flight Hurricane: 434' (flat ground, hyzer flip)
Real golf distance I probably max out 400ish or just shy, usually with GL Halos, Rivers up to 350, Buzzz about 300', Pures to about 260'.

drive - 900 miles (14hrs) - cleveland ohio - jacksonville florida
flight - 17hrs - alaska (with a few stops)- saudi arabia (don't quote me. it felt like a lifetime)

345' - rhfh, flat field, no wind, no roller, esp nuke
330' - rhbh, flat field, no wind, no roller, champ orc & star leopard
exact measurements done by a wheel (for discs, not the road trip [schnoogins])

Last edited:
Detroit to Ft. Myers an ungodly amount of times.
Chicago to Yellowstone and back - twice.

320' with about everything since I have crappy form and strong arm everything.

I drove from Whitehorse to Ottawa. 5,382 KM, 3363 miles

Longest part of the drive was Edmonton to Thunder Bay - 2000km in 22 hours of straight, never ever again driving marathon

Longest drive with a golf disc was off a high cliff in the mountains back of Santa Barbara....teebird had to go half a mile at least....recreational littering at its finest

Texas to Kansas then to Louisiana in one day/night. It sucked. I had the weekend off from work so I drove from Waco to Wichita to hang with friends. Before even getting to Wichita I got a call and was told it didn't matter I had asked for the weekend off we had a server in Lake Charles LA go down and I had to get there. So I hit Wichita, had some consolation prizes, and hit the interstate back down south.

Don't know on the disc golf driving front. I've never tried to accurately measure or toss for distance. I do know I cranked a FLX Nuke out past 400 on a big flex shot. I've maybe thrown a Cannon farther.

I drove a little over 1100 miles with only 4 bathroom and /or gas stops.
By the end I was hallucinating large animals on the side of the road.

Longest Drive: From Ukiah, CA to Salt Lake City, UT. Then back again in one weekend.
Longest DG Drive: Mendocino College- hole 7. First run Nuke RHBH, Parked it just about 50' From the basket. Which would be around the 500' Mark and I totally missed my birdie. =(

I used to drive from ortonville Michigan to ft lauderdale florida and back(no stops)every month for almost two years. I've reached out to 500 a few times with pro destroyers and blizz boss' on big flex shots but realistic accurate golf distance is around 425.

NC to AK. Boom.

NC to CA, all over CA, then back.

Last edited:
Los Angeles to Brainerd Minnesota, 29 hours straight through.

On course 425', flat ground in a field 516' with a Blizz TeeDevil.

(To the OP, that kinda distance with a Teebird for a Newb is pretty damn sweet. Be Proud!)

One day - Fredericksburg Va to Montreal Canada.
Multiday - 6 day loop in Alaska in an RV
DG - most of the time just shy of 300 but a few at 325'. Still trying to figure out hyzer flip.

Ok... it is friday, and I have a little time, so I will play too:

Time Square in NY to Dallas, TX. Just short of 1600 miles iirc. I don't care to ever drive that far again.

A few weeks ago I hit 380' with a blizzard wraith. My personal best. Threw from behind one end zone line at a football field, and cleared the other end zone.

Last year Ashleigh and I drove straight through from the Florida panhandle to chicago after playing 4 courses that morning.

Longest flat ground throw (10-15mph wind that day) around 540' but thats not all that repeatable for me yet.

A few years ago, I drove from Orange County to Novato. I stopped at a few semi-nice courses along the way.

Longest throw on a course...350--360ish

Latest posts