• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What's your Username mean?

Hi, my name is Terrence. I'll always try my first name first when joining a forum, and Terrence hadn't been registered yet.

My last name is Kruse. Last time I bought a car I got vanity plates w/ KRUSEN on them. Used it as my username on a car forum and decided to stick w/ it.

I'm 6'6", 285. My first semester in college, I got the nickname Big Sexy from our sister dorm. The guys on my hall found it awkward calling me that, so fortunately, this quickly got shortened to Bigs. Add a couple random numbers and there's my username.

since the san francisco course is pulled i've been practicing in the 'presidio'... which is a nicely wooded and hilly area of town, close to my apartment. it's an old army base and development is restricted so it's a nice chunk of forest in the middle of the city.

jiwa = Indonesian word for soul
jiwaburst therefore is like a soul bursting out

was my email for awhile

usually go by 'jakarta' on forums, but I screwed up that login when registering here

Mine is a Ken Kesey/Merry Pranksters/LSD revolution of 1964 reference. Kesey and a bunch of his freinds basicly took a bus trip across the nation and filmed it. The destination on the bus was "Furthur."

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail58.html

One beefy arm is the unfortunate result of too much disc golf and not enough of other sports!

aswome. I love to burnanate too. Especially the pesants.

Its been a while since I frequented the homestar site, One of my friends does have the strongbad emails dvd and we were watching that recently... good times

I was born in texas....and made here as well....
Even though it should be paperboy becaus I work at a newspaper.
and the course is less that 10 minutes away....Convienent!

Latest posts