• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When and where is the next texas tournamen?

He is baak

Now he rates Vet a 3. Thank god that he did not lose a disc or it would have been a 2 :thmbdown:

Review By: z boaz ace 22
Played: 6 Reviewed: 3 Exp: 0.8 Years
Pros: good course for an experienced disc golfer with good arm it has great elevation changes and tricky shots will test you on every hole only one short hole not a lot of traffic
Cons: all tho veterans is a very good course it is not well marked and hard to navigate and there are horse that get in the way and a guy with a ram named ed that followed on a bike
Other Thoughts: fun course to play kinda in a bad part of town

his reviews suck but i don't think a 3 is an unfair rating for bicentennial.

but theres apartments right across the street from the parking lot. Apartments = bad part of town! dont you know this :D

ya i didnt realize that dwg was a bad part of arlington..stupid hoodlums with all their daddys money ruining my fun in their brand new cars lol get outta arlington stupid a$$

Ya i heard arlington was the projects.... ID10T............

So whos going out to Vets this sunday, I cant promise you wont get mugged in that part of town though......

Last edited: