• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

When and where is the next texas tournamen?

A huge portion of the DG community uses it. I've got six tournaments in my events list. It's really helps organize the people.

Ya im probably the only 20yr old alive that doesnt have one..but thanks for the info everyone..now to find someone to team up with...

Cant go again this year. World dubs and of course Duncan are more important. Besides, 6 sanctioned events in 2.5 months is alot as it is

The Rockwall DGA is hosting its 2nd Annual 'Not So Sub Zero Shootout' on February 12th at Harry Myers. The cost is $20 for members and $25 for non-members. This year we are raising funds for Rockwall P.A.W.S., which is an organization that offers discount spay and neuter clinics, as well as, assisted adoption and things of that nature. Registration begins @ noon with a shotgun start at 1:00pm. This tournament will also serve as the 2nd installment of this year's member's tournament series. All members will be playing from the blues. You can register the day of or at the link below.

http://rockwalldga.com/

Thanks
Mike Spracklen

Check out this terrible review of Bicentenial in Crowley: Review By: z boaz ace 22
Played: 5 Reviewed:
2 Pros: distance and elevation change. good tree lines good t box options not crowded like z boaz Cons: hard to find and very windy but fun i lost a nuke and that is up setting very tight in the wood and the maps are not precise
Other Thoughts: its not as good as z boaz because zboaz is king in this area
It is so frustrating to have a good local course get a 3 rating for wind and because he lost a disc.

Check out this terrible review of Bicentenial in Crowley: Review By: z boaz ace 22
Played: 5 Reviewed:
2 Pros: distance and elevation change. good tree lines good t box options not crowded like z boaz Cons: hard to find and very windy but fun i lost a nuke and that is up setting very tight in the wood and the maps are not precise
Other Thoughts: its not as good as z boaz because zboaz is king in this area

I think its funny, this was the first course that i played on, hell the first course that i stepped foot on and was one of the easiest to navigate... I must hate alot of courses since i lost disc at them......

for those of us in san antonio:

2/12 - Live Oak Ice Bowl @ Live Oak
2/26 - SADC Ice Bowl @ McClain

those are the closest tourneys until april