• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Where is YOUR left hand? :)

Wherever it is, whatever it's doing, it's what's natural - I don't even think about it.
Something tells me the moment I do, I'll start missing putts.
This is a great jerk question to ask somebody walking up to their lie. :D
trying to figure out if that's downright cruel, or just taking advantage of someone's mental weakness/insecurity about their putting.

Last edited:
I'm left-handed.
I straddle push-putt and I use my weak-side hand as a counter-balance.
Once my left-hand goes forward, my right-hand goes backward. It helps me keep my balance in my stance.

Wherever it is, whatever it's doing, it's what's natural - I don't even think about it.
Something tells me the moment I do, I'll start missing putts.
trying to figure out if that's downright cruel, or just taking advantage of someone's mental weakness/insecurity about their putting.

I feel like i would screw up any putt if someone asked me that question walking up...

To the top!

I consciously kept my hand away from the disc since I made this thread, and my putting has definitely improved. Helped me focus on trajectory for whatever reason, and greatly boosted my confidence. I don't know, just figured I would share that with all of you:)

Latest posts