• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

• Ching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DGA

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • FADE

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Gateway

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Gorilla Boy

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Lightning

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • PDGA

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Revolution

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Other: Phenix, Disc Player, Latitude, NutSac, Discraft, Golfmate, etc.

Votes: 19 9.3%

• Total voters

ChronoDisc

Par Member
so what kind of bag do you carry. I have an innova started bag but it very quickly got too small. I am upgrading to a lightning large lightweight next week.

I have an Innova Deluxe Bag and I really like it. I actually just bought a Fade Tourney Bag, but it doesn't hold as many discs as I thought, and the velcro on the divided constantly ripped off the U shaped disc holder.

I bought a $12 Golfmate bag to get me started. I'm looking to upgrade, so as long as we're on the subject, what kind of bag should I get?

Also, sorry for the potential threadjack.

well when i go play i take all my discs, water, food, and any other random thing i can think (pliers for pulling thorns out of my shoes) of with me. so the smaller bags just arent cutting it for me. i have a lightning large lightweight that my girlfriend got me for a gift (but she wont give it to me yet, she is probably gonna bedazzle it or something) it fits everything just fine. holds 24 discs but i dont put that many in there. with everything i take it can get pretty heavy so the lightweight bag is perfect. its n ot as bulky and everything that isnt neccesary is takin off to reduce weight.

My Fade Crunch is doing just fine. 14 discs plus two putters, good sized drink holder, pockets. It's the best value buy for your home course tag along.

Started with an Innova Standard bag, now rock a Gorilla Boy Chimp and I absolutely love it.

I use the Innova Competition Bag. I have been very pleased with this product. I also use the Innova BackSaver straps, a welcome addition for sure!

Just got "The Dude" from Fade. It hangs on my cart I built with my ice chest. I like to be prepared and have everything I need right close by. The bag is big enough for me and so far it's holding up better than my old Innova bag. I think the the Camo helps make the bag more "Manly"!

I currently carry a lightning starter bag but it is getting a little cramped. When full the discs don't go in and out as easily as they should. I am thinking about upgrading to a Fade Crunch Box some time this summer.

Fade Tourney Bag is awesome. Mine is blue on blue, of the color combinations are very loud. I like mine. Very well built. I had a Gateway bag that was real good functionally, but it started to unravel.
I can easily get 20 plus discs, two softballs, a golden retreiver, keys, towel, scorecards, pencil, two drinks, and still have room for more stuff in the Fade Tourney Bag.

Gateway Backpack. For whatever reason the Gateway bags aren't all that popular anymore, probably because Revolution pushes their bags harder, but from everything I've read from objective reviews they're as good as any bag out there. I like that when by bag is sitting on the ground, the part I grab to pick it up is a good 18" off the ground and I still get dual straps.

I just purchased a Gorilla Boy. The small one with the single drink holder. (Spider or squirrel monkey)

The putter pocket is too small. (Hard to get the putter in and out)

The main compartment is tapered so that large discs don't fit in the front. (Again hard to get discs in and out)

The strap is short. (Making reaching for a disc awkward)

Other than those design mistakes, I like the layout of the bag. I also sold it after one round.

I have a small starter bag at the moment. I plan on winning a bag soon or picking one up from phoniex or gorrilla at the end of the summer

I love my competition bag, and my girlfriend loves my old standard bag, so Innova for us.

Latest posts