• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

Which Brand of Bag do you Carry?

• Ching

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DGA

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • FADE

Votes: 64 31.4%
  • Gateway

Votes: 6 2.9%
  • Gorilla Boy

Votes: 17 8.3%
  • Innova

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Lightning

Votes: 10 4.9%
  • PDGA

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Revolution

Votes: 23 11.3%
  • Other: Phenix, Disc Player, Latitude, NutSac, Discraft, Golfmate, etc.

Votes: 19 9.3%

• Total voters
Yeah FADE

I have used both Innova and FADE. The Innova was a piece of junk. I can't brag hard enough about my FADE.

Fade tournament bag AND confident with my sexuality.

Going to throw it in the washing machine for the first time. I will probably air dry it the first time.

No complaints other than I wish it had a built in bench seat because I seem to want to leave mine behind. The colors aren't everyone's cup of tea but she's got it where it counts.

You should have had a home made category. There are a lot of guys on this site who carry home made bags, and some of them are pretty good.

I have a couple of FADE bags and really like them. The price is right.

I have to say though that Gorilla Boy makes what I think are the best bags out there. I have one and am looking to upgrade to a larger one when I get the chance. Its just tough to spend the extra $$$. Also, GB colors are great!

Started with a few discs in the hand.
Then I went to an Innova Starter bag.
Then I got a Revo bag on sale. Works great. No quads, just the shoulder strap.

Started with a 148 shark and a 170 valkrie in hand.
1st bag was innova starter bag
I'm now using a Lightning Pro (?) bag (The $30 one). It holds about 22 discs, but only with the dividers removed. It's ok though, the dividers are crap, it took about 3 months for them to start tearing. The zippers aren't the greatest either, but the rest of the bag seems to be holding up. You get what you pay for...:D

I use a military canvas messenger bag. It holds 18 discs at the moment, I could fit like 4 or 5 more discs in the bag without to much trouble.

Innova Competition bag all the way:

Picture033.jpg

Bag Buyer's Guide

You might want to check out the Bag Buyer's Guide in the Files section of the DG Resources Yahoo group.

I have 2 Gateway bags and I love them. The Weekend Deluxe is perfect for me, but I only want to carry about 12 discs. My only complaint is that the putter pocket is too tight, so I don't use it. I take the Starter bag with me when I travel and space is limited; it works great.

Latest posts