• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Which Innova disc sucks the most?

I own a groove.....and I almost regretted it.

But I tend to not EVER use it for drives,and really just use it for shots where i have a 150 foot wall of trees in front of me,got it to break and land within about 5 feet the other day,the only good thing it's done for me so far.

But I tend to not EVER use it for drives,

Bingo.

It's actually a fairly solid approach disc in certain situations.

The rock-it is a killer disc, quest haters are like lightning haters...have you tried them? If so...ok, if not shut the hell up until you do.

As for discs that suck, I would say no putters because somebody out there will school you with a birdie, polecat, or sonic (never seen that personally)...but a bad driver is a bad driver.

You guys are all wrong....the worst disc is whichever one I happen to be throwing!!!

You guys hating on the archangel are nuckin futs, that disc rules, get it beat in just a little bit and you can make it do whatever you want. I use one as a midrange / short driver and I can make it curve like it was over stable, or put that wing up and it will follow that curve like and understable disk. I LOVE my archangel.

You guys hating on the archangel are nuckin futs, that disc rules, get it beat in just a little bit and you can make it do whatever you want. I use one as a midrange / short driver and I can make it curve like it was over stable, or put that wing up and it will follow that curve like and understable disk. I LOVE my archangel.

I believe you. Because I LOVE my groove.

the birdie is a great disc, i love it for touchy approaches and fast/tricky greens. it always sits wherever it hits the ground, no skip/roll/etc. no need to hate :)

my vote is for the groove or wolf.

DifferentStrokes.jpg

Kite, Sonic, Groove, in that order.

Dishonorable mention goes to... Tee Rex

I love me some TeeRex. Sonic gets my vote though. Theres a guy out here that putts with his and its a piece of garbage. I try to hint at it subtly each time we play, but it seems he likes it as it's "unique".

Latest posts