• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Which Innova disc sucks the most?

Like I said, after being totally schooled by a polecat thrower I will never say a bad thing about that disc again.

Besides that, it is a fun little disc...a golf sized zephyr of sorts and straight as all get out, and my daughter can chuck her (max weight) like 60'...she has a rec polecat too but seems to prefer to sleep with it...:/

Am I too late to vote for my Groove?
Even the Guy whose screen name is dangerously close to the disc's name can't stand it.
Anybody who likes their Groove must have a 1st run, and you damn well better not lose it 'cause the rest of 'em suck like a Vietnamese hooker taking money from a bunch of solidiers on leave.

^ Sorry for the messed up post there... too many open windows! :eek:

Last edited:
This thread is kinda ridiculous in my opinion because that's exactly what everyone is basing their argument on, their opinion. Its all about what you like and prefer. Maybe you don't like a certain disc because you've only thrown it a few times and haven't learned that disc so you just hate on it. I've seen world champions throwing Sonics and my friends crushing Grooves way farther than I can toss my top driver. Do I hate on those discs? No, because I haven't taken the time to learn them or they just don't fit my game. That's my two cents on it.

You're not very good at the internet. ;)

How about the Raven? I never hear any hate or love for them so no one must throw the things.

A few people in my league use a dragon on any hole with water. So does my 12 year old after having to swin for his discs a few times.

.....which proves my point in another post, that there's a use and user for every disc.

Glad they like it. I once tried a Dragon, lost it in deep woods, and felt very guilty that someone might find it and try to play with it.

I never had a problem with the Dragon. I can throw an easy turnover drive them with out to about 340-350 if there's no wind. I don't blame the disc if it turns over too far, I'm not that consistent.

I never got along with the skeeter. It was the first disc I ever backhand rolled.... and it was against my will lol.

I think it's a great thread.

It proves that every disc has a use and a user out there somewhere.

......though, personally, I've yet to see anyone using a Dragon more than once.
I would tend to agree. Really, everyone's best disc is probably just the one they have thrown the most and know the flight pattern and characteristics of.

I probably use a dragon on at least a few shots every round (incl tournaments) unless it's real windy, but again, it's what you're comfortable with and get good results with. I have two and was thinking of buying another... but it's so darn durable for a DX plastic disc that I haven't had to.

Man quite a few hatin on the kite. I dont throw 300 ft yet so as a midrange it does great for me from 150 to low 200s. I think its a great anny disc with a lot of glide on it (kinda like a longer Panther to me). Also its my go to mid range thumber. The Star plastic feels great in my hand.

Latest posts