• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Which online business do you like to buy discs from?

SD86

Banned
I did not make a poll out of this because I'd invariably leave some out, as I don't know some of the online dealers out there. So who do you like to buy your discs from, especially online, and why? (And please don't trash any dealers.)

I like Infinite Discs, because they show pictures of every disc, and orders usually get to me very quickly.

Community. Justin cares.
Gateway direct. But look up the phone number online and actually call them. They will try to get you exactly what you want.
Facebook. Only place to find most of the stuff I really like.

I try to buy from infinitediscs.com because I use their site constantly to search and compare discs. Their disc comparison matrix is great and so is the advanced disc search where you can filter by flight ratings and physical dimensions. I use their site, I try to pay them back with business.

I also find Joe's flight chart to be most accurate so I throw some business to gottagothrow.com for the same reason.

On ebay I've had good dealings with lynns_gear

Gateway and community ate both good

Not a fan of the layout on infinite's website. Something about it doesn't look right.

Last edited:
The last few online purchases I've made have been from eBay. I like being able to see a lot of choices for the disc and plastic I want. I've made a few purchases from hyzer farm, ggt, kw and a few other eBay sellers. I keep trying to support infinite discs but they haven't had exactly what I wanted when I was ready to purchase.

Community. Justin cares.
Gateway direct. But look up the phone number online and actually call them. They will try to get you exactly what you want.
Facebook. Only place to find most of the stuff I really like.

9 times out of 10, I'm buying from Justin at Community Discs. One of the nicest guys you'll ever deal with, he definitely goes above and beyond. I can't speak highly enough about him.

Marshall Street, Infinite, Disc golf center. In that order

Marshall street is closest to me and I've had discs in hand in two days.
I like Infinite because I can see the actual disc
DGC seems to have the most, but my last order took two weeks to get

I tend to buy single discs at a time, so I almost always shop DGC. They have an incredible selection, and probably the best prices (especially with the rewards discount) around.

I've spent a lot of $ at Discgolfcenter.com over the years. Ships quickly from Florida>NC and Wade always responds to my emails asking for descriptions on discs. InfiniteDiscs is great for having pictures for individual discs but they take a while to ship from Utah. I usually go to Ebay now because I like to buy 1 at a time.

Discgolfcenter

Mostly Marshall St. gotta get that free shipping.

Have bought from GGGT but their mobile site is not good.

Trade a lot here and on DG Scene too.

Have bought most of my MVPs from Aim!

DGC seems to have the most, but my last order took two weeks to get

Agreed. Ever since they moved, FedEx seems to take forever to deliver the orders. I don't blame the DGC guys; it's FedEx. I'm thinking of calling the DGC guys and asking them to send my stuff through the Post Office alone...

I've only got support from Community and it was super. I messed up my order and they were able to fix it. He even let me know they got new discs that day which gave me additional options.

I use community, dgc, infinite, and marshall. Ebay on occasion. Usually whoever has the color/weight combo I want or the cheapest. No complaints from any of them. DGC is the slowest shipping to me cause FedEx sucks but I don't hold it against them since i know it'll be slow

Infinite if I'm lazy/ drinking

Clearwater if I want to talk to a real person while at home

Local PIAS if I want to get ripped off on new discs or find used gems.

Innova or DM factory store for bulk orders of stuff I don't need.

Local PIAS if I want to get ripped off on new discs

:hfive:

It is nice to go to a PIAS if you want to feel up a new mold but the prices are always too high. Plus, that giant sticker on the bottom of the plate that you have to carefully peal or it becomes a nightmare to get off.

Disc golf center or Marshall Street. I love their selection and prices.

:hfive:

It is nice to go to a PIAS if you want to feel up a new mold but the prices are always too high. Plus, that giant sticker on the bottom of the plate that you have to carefully peal or it becomes a nightmare to get off.

It is not bad if it is a new disc. That hidden gem in base plastic...hard times.

Clearwater if I want to talk to a real person while at home

I've bought a good amount from Clearwater over the years. A while back I binged on doing the reviews since they gave you store credit for them...ended up with a few discs for my efforts.

Otherwise it's Discgolfcenter or Marshall Street.

Latest posts