• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which throwing line is most aesthetically pleasing to you? Which disc do you use?

350' plus putter shots

^^^ this.

And, I really like slow gliding anny that turns steadily to the ground without ever fading back... all your buddies are watching and waiting for it to stall out but it just keeps turning and hits the ground perfectly flat and slides to a spinning stop.
(FUSE!!)

My favorite shots to watch is well executed spike hyzer, especially on a line that no believes is possible to hit. Trident and Zone are amazing for these shots.

BIG Anhyzer's with Nukes, Buzzz' and Meteors.

i like when people throw 30-40 foot putts with just a flick of the wrist. The pros especially are so smooth and the disc is spinning so much it just goes lazer straight and hits the chains light and slow mos into the basket.

Been really liking the look of a successful hyzer flip with the roadrunners and sidewinders I've been picking up lately. Wish they'd go further, but that's another story.