• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Which type of disc is your most "personal"?

Which disc is the most personal to you? and Why?

• Your Putter

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • Your Midrange

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • Your Driver

Votes: 18 22.2%

• Total voters
My 175 yellow pro classic roc. I threw my first and second aces with it. It flies so very straight, but I keep it out of the bag because I don't want to lose it!

My blue FLX Buzzz 175g is where it is at for me! I was playing a round of night golf once and the next day I was to go on a trip with my discs, including my favorite Buzzz. Anyway I threw it high and it got stuck up in a tree about 25 feet high. I immediately started to panic. I could not leave for my trip without that disc! I couldn't climb the tree. I started thinking about how quickly I could order a new disc and overnight ship it or something. I decided to drive to the local Home Depot as fast as I could, bought a 20 foot section of PVC, quickly drove back to the course and got my disc out. I felt instantly relieved. So yeah, that is where my love is at, FLX Buzzz!

Mine is my max-weight, super floppy, Pro-Rhyno. I've dyed, well, perminant markered the top (don't worry, it look fantastic to be honest) to look like simon.

It's the first putter I ever had, it's done me so well... and the damn putter even went out and got me the BEST b-day present ever!!!

MY FIRST ACE!!!:hfive:

....I've spent more than 30 min., on about 10 seperate occasions, lookin' for this disc. Way to hard to part with.

I am always having to defend my putters. I use rattlers off the tee and for upshots up to 200'. Inside of about 30' I throw Rippas. For those who haven't seen these, they are a lot like beach frisbees. The guys I play with refer to them as "trash can lids."

As a result of my strange need to throw lids and the crap I take for throwing them as I wupp my buddies on the course I have grown attached to my cheap crappy discs.

My Dx 168g Aviar P&A. I actually kissed it yesterday after sinking a 30-35' putt for birdie. I'd sleep with it, probably, if it had any holes. ;)

Latest posts