• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

White disc haters?

The only white discs I own are some KC Aviars. I like bright stuff that I can see after I throw my shots into the woods and rough.

I have a ton of Stormtrooper MVPs and love their look...plus they dye up really nice.

But I lost a 0x KC Roc in the snow, so its kind of a love/hats relationship.

But I lost a 0x KC Roc in the snow, so its kind of a love/hats relationship.

Speaking of snow....aaaaargh.

Played 5 hours Friday as a preemptive measure. :thmbup:

I have 6 white ones I throw regularly, but when there are patches of snow on the ground they are the worst.

I live here in TX where it snows maybe once a year and most of my bag is white. White and blue are the easiest for me to find year round in woods or a field.

I just got my white wisdom teeth pulled and I'm on some pretty kickin white pain pills and all my friends (more than half of whom are white) are out throwing in the last of the white snow. I got a bit bored with sitting around sipping white tea all day, so I put together this totally workable white bag just for you. I wanted to take some pictures on it so I set it on my white Beatles book which contains all the instrumentation for the White Album. :thmbup:

White putters: EZE Pure, Med Wizard
White mids: Star Stingray, TP Tursas, Glo Buzzz and FLX Drone
White drivers: GL River, domey C-FD, SOLF, QOLF

:D

Attachments

• IMG_20130310_174553.jpg
    IMG_20130310_174553.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20130310_174750.jpg
    IMG_20130310_174750.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20130310_174638.jpg
    IMG_20130310_174638.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 22
I have never purchased a white disc out of the 60+ discs I've ever bought and now that I think about it I really do get a slight disgusted feeling whenever I see a white disc.

edit: except stormtrooper MVP discs, those are the exception because they aren't all white.

I haven't seen mentioned that white discs are the color of glare. if the sun is high in the sky and their is lots of shrubbery or undergrowth white discs are a nightmare to find amongst all the different angled glaring leaves.

White is a pretty good contrast against green, brown, etc. I have no problem with white discs in Central Texas. Although on a hilly/rocky course, they can be hard to see.

I live in New England. It occasionally snows in June. I do not tolerate white discs well.

I haven't seen mentioned that white discs are the color of glare. if the sun is high in the sky and their is lots of shrubbery or undergrowth white discs are a nightmare to find amongst all the different angled glaring leaves.

this coming from a guy who threw the glo zone all winter..
i love white discs. a good 3 season shade.

Latest posts