• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who do you want to play on DGCR!

Every single one of you, and especially the guys I've dealt with on the MP. Other than that?

prerube
Johnny Depth (just because he's probably better than me and I still want to make fun of him)
JR Stengele
sillybizz
ValkyrieKid
(the above three are my most trusted reviewers in the area, and I don't know any of them)
Any of my competition for Gazelles when they pop up in the MP.
Martin. (Duh)

I would play with just about anyone, at least one round. I'd like to play with some of the guys I've tried to help on the technique section.

Sidewinder for sure, dan ensor, asainstyle86?, loki..

And any of the people I can't stand just to see if I was wrong about them.

Oh and andyjb? Seems like a cool dude

Edit: katanafrenzy as well, it'll be a bombfest for sure

do you mean sidewinder22? He is totally different in real life, except for the amazing ability to fix your form. That he can still do :)

I would go for the banned card:
FrankyD
burgdawg
VeganRay
Loki
Apothecary (will make sure to bring a bag of shoes)

Really, I would love to throw a round with anyone, even those with whom I butt heads.

Bergdawg is interesting. VeganRay is a blast in person. Apothecary....from what I have seen on facebook, he really is nuts.

Bergdawg is interesting. VeganRay is a blast in person. Apothecary....from what I have seen on facebook, he really is nuts.

I tried to throw with berg when I was in the Carolinas last month, but it just wasn't in the cards. He missed out on an amazing day and an incredible set of courses.

Surprised JustSayin' got no love on here.

Also, not surprised I didn't:rolleyes:

I'd Love to play with everyone on here who isn't a db.

A few of you are way to....um..."cool" for me to play with though-
-jsun3thousand
-tourneyplayer
-bcr123psu
-conner jones
-lithicon
-shroom
-slowroll
-mike c

I know i'm forgetting a few but oh well. The list of people who wouldn't want to play with me is probably 10 times bigger! :hfive:

Like someone who says they will send you a disc 4 month ago but doesn't and then stops communicating with him.

Anyone who doesnt say Johnny Depth is a liar

I have played with him or else he would be number 1 :hfive:

many from the VIP section here. i rarely venture out here anymore, so i dont know who you people are!

I'd want to play with the Central Coast DG and FTS guys. They love their DG and seem like great guys. Only people I actually know anything about too ;)

Also, Mike C. cuz his vids are awesome and he just plays for fun.

Maybe that PMcBeth guy. I've heard he's good. Preferably, on a Sunday.

I'm certainly curious about all the rest of you guys are in this DG clique forum as well.

Oh ya, I'd enjoy being Dominated by SmokinChains too.

Surprised JustSayin' got no love on here.

Also, not surprised I didn't:rolleyes:

Considering the amount of time and gas he burned helping get my dog to me, I would a round with Timmay any time!

I would throw with you too, Grip. You're half the troll people think you are. :thmbup: Big fan of the AP1 myself.

I'd want to play with the Central Coast DG and FTS guys. They love their DG and seem like great guys. Only people I actually know anything about too ;)

Also, Mike C. cuz his vids are awesome and he just plays for fun.

Maybe that PMcBeth guy. I've heard he's good. Preferably, on a Sunday.

I'm certainly curious about all the rest of you guys are in this DG clique forum as well.

Oh ya, I'd enjoy being Dominated by SmokinChains too.

for only 15.00 here you too can be a part of the VIP area. It's fun if you like to talk about nothing and join in on pay it forward.

I'd say Mike C, just to see if he actually throws perfect shots every time and he's not actually editing out all his bad shots. ;)

^what are the numbers you are doing there?

I would go for the banned card:
FrankyD
burgdawg
VeganRay
Loki
Apothecary (will make sure to bring a bag of shoes)

Really, I would love to throw a round with anyone, even those with whom I butt heads.

What??? No chainaddicted? :D

Latest posts