• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who steals a basket?! I mean really!

last late winter/early spring i know of 3 baskets that were stolen from 3 different courses. They took a pipe cutter like on Cool Hand Luke and lopped em off. Due to them all being stolen the same way im assuming it was the same individuals.

Makes me sick..

last late winter/early spring i know of 3 baskets that were stolen from 3 different courses. They took a pipe cutter like on Cool Hand Luke and lopped em off. Due to them all being stolen the same way im assuming it was the same individuals.

Makes me sick..

Using pipe cutters never occurred to me. I always thought they broke the locks or used a portable sawzall. Pipe cutter is probably the quietest way to do it. Damn you guy. Now everyone is going to .

ugh. we had a basket stolen from Lawless this past weekend. The bolts weren't all welded on all of the baskets, so the thieves just took out the bolt under the basket and left the pole. guess we will have to go through and weld all the bolts.

My neighbor stole hole 17 gold basket at Black Falls a couple years back. It mysteriously reappeared a couple weeks later on the property line. Disgruntled neighbors are perhaps a courses worst enemy.

disgruntled neighbors are defiantly suspects here.
real bummer cuz it's one of the best holes on the course:
010e073c.jpg

Titans have to be the beefiest baskets I've ever played on.

Last edited:
I know that when I first played Auburn Regional Park for the first time, the basket for 5 or 6 was missing. Learned from the groundskeeper that was working at the time, they took the basket out for an event where two holes were combined as one, is start at teepad 5 and shoot and work your way to the basket of hole 6.

Someone who can't afford one with a passsion for disc golf and a lose sense of morals.

Latest posts