• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

agentdozzer

Eagle Member
So who is everyones favorite going into worlds a couple weeks away? I would have to say I think Nikko is gonna win but Im routing for Avery to defend his title. I think Feldberg and Nikko are at the top of the game right now but I like the way Avery and Nate carry themselves so I am routing for the two of them. I would like to see Nikko win before Dave though.

Cam Todd.......why not? It's been a while since he won one of these.

Considering the courses, you have to put the Champ's chances as better than average even with the young guns on the upswing. If Barry's hand was completely healed, these courses are right in his wheelhouse. Rico is a good pick since putting will have a higher than normal premium here. There are not many holes where open field power might gain a shot advantage. Even defending Masters Champ, Phil Arthur, is a dark horse playing Open again this year. You'd like to think Jesper might finally do well but he hasn't been able to really shine in the U.S. yet despite his World Class rating.

Despite how well Nikko and Dave have been playing this season at top NT and Major events this season i don't think either of them will win it. I feel the Champ has the best chances at getting his 13th title, backing it up with good playing lately against "young guns". My second pick for the title would be Matt O, he always comes close for the title and i talked to him and he told me he feels good about this year.

Third Pick- John Fowler, if not he will be high in the mix

Apart from the obvious sponsored touring members..

I'm in the mood to throw a darkhorse pick here.

Rob Sandrick.

Nate Doss
Val Jenkins
Patrick Brown (masters)

A Bay Area Sweep coming into the 2011 Santa Cruz worlds

I'd say rookie Master Moser is a good bet for Masters. He threads the woods as well as anyone.

Dont know much about any masters but Ill be routing for Dave Cox one of the local guys from cincy. He did pretty good at the Hambrick.

My Picks

If Barry Schultz is 90% I take him in a top 5 finish.

1) Dave Feldberg
2) Nikko Locastro
3) Ken Climo
4) Michael Johansen
5) Nate Doss
After that
Josh Anthon
Cale Leviska
Jesper Ludmark
Matt Orum
Jeremy Koling

dave vs nikko in open- i'll take dave.
moser is one of the best woods players ever- i'll take him in masters.
val again in ladies.

imma throw my thoughts in the ring...

Brinster for MPO
Moser for MPM
Val for FPO

If Barry Schultz is 90% I take him in a top 5 finish.

1) Dave Feldberg
2) Nikko Locastro
3) Ken Climo
4) Michael Johansen
5) Nate Doss
After that
Josh Anthon
Cale Leviska
Jesper Ludmark
Matt Orum
Jeremy Koling

Nikko
Borg
Cale
Matty-O
Champ
Doss
McCabe
Schultz
Bradley
Barsby......Lundmark misses top 10 again.

Moser in MPM........and a new champ in FPO is possible.

My local club is sponsoring him for the tournament, so I'm going to have to put my support behind Socal local Philo Brathwaite. Philo has been having a great year so far, even taking third at the Memorial, edging out Climo, Locastro, Doss, etc.

I'll also be supporting another local DG hero, Steve Rico. Maybe Socal can go #'s 1 and 2!

It would be epic though if The Champ could hit for a lucky #13!!!

there's definitely hope for stanhope. i'm going to put together some sort of overly complicated pool and get it out here tomorrow.

Stanhope and Carr are more at home in the woods and it looks like they will enjoy the courses.

I'm thinking Sarah will come out as #1 in FPO....she's been playing well as of late, and she's been practicing a LOT. If those courses are woods, she will be a force!

Latest posts