• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

Ha Brian is like my daughter.

Z: Who's winning daddy?
B: Sarah Stanhope
Z: That's who I am rooting for.

Of course I am, Leanne walked with her in your tourny. and its BrYan! Z has good taste anyways

Sorry BrYan. :D

I always screw those up...not as bad as people who spell it Brain though.

Yeah Z has good taste and so do you. Sarah all the way!

Just giving you hell for jumping in after 5 of 6 rounds. :p

haha, I actually wasn't following the tournament very closely until I saw her in 2nd the other day. Didn't realize she was even up there playing.

Wow, there are lots of close scores right now.

Sarah Stanhope shot a 1010 rated round yesterday to jump into first, but Des Reading came back with a 1001 rated round to get her 1 stroke off the lead.

There's a 3 way tie for first in Masters.

Nikko, Ulibarri and Feldberg are one stroke off Anthon and Doss is just two back.

These aren't so close. Doc Rick is still running away with Sr. Grandmasters and Raymond Carr is destroying the Legends with a 32 stroke lead :eek:

The girls are on a tear too, top card even or better, seriously good playing this year.

Val will not accept 3rd and hopefully Sarah will keep playing her game! I'm glad to see Eric do so well this round, too...damn, 3 pars and the rest birds, I would take that round anyday, hell, any month any year!!!

Holy crap, we have a 3 way tie for first after 6 rounds between Anthon, Ulibarri and McCabe with Feldberg one stroke off.

And you're right, he took that all the way to the top card! Three-way tie, I just might have to order this DVD!

Latest posts