• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who you taking for the 2010 worlds?

HAHA!!!! yeah.... the DGCR jinx factor.

Kids is on fire.

I can't believe how anthon cooled down. He had hot round yesterday by 3 entire strokes. Kind of glad though. I'll be there on Saturday and would much rather watch Mccabe, schultz, or really anyone else going for the crown.

Sarah has a commanding lead!! And I can't wait to see if Ulibarri can continue to hold off Nikko. Paul is playing out of his mind, well above his rating. Plus Borg and Anthon will not be counted out!

Hole 3 on the Gold course gradually stacks up over the day so the top groups had an hour wait to play hole 3. Could be the same delay for the Masters today if they do live scoring for them.

I don't know what his schedule is like, don't know much about him at all actually. I saw a video of him and Nikko making some really nice putts. I wish there was a broadcast :(

My bad on the touring thing then.

Man Des has pulled within 1 and the men are super close too...this is a good fight.

I think this is the course Sarah did worse at so if they come out even or within 1 or 2 she still has a really good shot.