• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Who's playing the Ozark Mountain Open?

Awesome. I was wondering if Nikko would show up this time or not. He loves Ozark, it's like his home, but some of the Prodigy guys will be at Treehouz that same weekend. Wasn't sure if he was going to stick with them or not. Wonder who else would be in the area. There have been some good players in attendance in the past - Brad Williams, Coda Hatfield, George Smith, etc.

Awesome. I was wondering if Nikko would show up this time or not. He loves Ozark, it's like his home, but some of the Prodigy guys will be at Treehouz that same weekend. Wasn't sure if he was going to stick with them or not. Wonder who else would be in the area. There have been some good players in attendance in the past - Brad Williams, Coda Hatfield, George Smith, etc.

I did mention that I and others will be at Treehouz... so yes... that's another possibility. We'll just have to wait and see.

Going to come down I think. It will be my first tournament. Grew up 30 miles away and have yet to play the courses, so I figured I was due for a visit.

I think I might do the same, if it's going to be as warm as they're forecasting right now.

But but what about the ticks?:eek:

If you wear light colored long socks, it makes it easier to see the ticks trying to crawl up and you can feel them a little easier than thick pants before they get up to more sensitive areas.

This was easily the most brutal 3 rounds of disc of my life. Never thought I would have to legitimately worry about breaking 100 in a round of disc.

Lots of ticks and sweat but as always an epic time. Lost my first ace disc on the spencer Davis hole with the basket on top the boulder ( hole. 13) and took a 10! Compared to last years 2 i took, lol!

Just Dropping off the last Friend and omw home for a hot shower and sleep...Can't wait till the fall!

I played this complex a few years back and was blown away by the courses. This tourney has been high on my priority list. Just figured out last night that I will be able to work it into my schedule. I'll be there Saturday morning and I can't wait!!!

Sweet! I'll be there with the Chicago crew as always. I know Dave has been working on getting some astroturf pads installed on the big course (Ozark) so I'm looking forward to seeing the work that was done!

3 of us from mn/wi are making the stop on the way to bowling Green. I signed up for int, since I broke my foot I have been on a slide down and haven't been competitive in adv at all, and I want to win a bullseye basket...
Looking forward to seeing what has been done since I've been there last, we should be rolling in around 4am Saturday morning, anybody still going to be up partying?

Latest posts