• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

WOW. Light weights already gone. There had to be less than 50 of the 170-172's

I went to the page as soon as I saw the tweet and there were only 15 170-172's. I'm not sure if I was the very first there, but I must have been pretty close. I'm guessing there were 20 or less, maybe only 15.

I went to the page as soon as I saw the tweet and there were only 15 170-172's. I'm not sure if I was the very first there, but I must have been pretty close. I'm guessing there were 20 or less, maybe only 15.

I saw 15 too. Assumed I was a bit late, figured 15 was a CRAZY low number to run.

I had 2 in the cart to checkout and went back to add a max weight for a friend.

GONE. FAAACCCKKK.

I grabbed one of the 170-172 and there were only 15 when I put one in the cart. After I checked out there was 1 remaining...

Anything different about these? Or just to support wiggins

Did you follow the link and look at them? Unique stamp, awesome looking "natural beauty" plastic. Obviously no one knows how they fly yet, but definitely unique looking. Given they were run for Wiggins, I'm guessing they will be quite stable.

These don't seem to have the same color scheme as the Anthon's. They almost look too washed out. I'm interested to see what people actually receive.

Looks like the Anthons but with a cool stamp. Got to like that! Smart move for Dave, these will sell well.

got 3 heavies, i also tried to get lightweights but they were gone by the time i hit checkout

It does seem that more and more of these star destroyers (i guess AJ teebirds too) are getting the 'swirl' treatment.

I wonder if that is just something that still happens naturally during production, or if they are actively doing something to make it happen now. I always assumed in the past it was kind of a 'freak of nature' thing, which made the discs so desirable.

I already have to many destroyers. I'll buy some if I sell my sds however I'll wait till the flight is reported.

I think it's just a way they mix the colors in the plastic and a special run. Like adding chocolate syrup to a ice cream shake. You could put it in a blender and make it solid or just mix it a couple times with a spoon to get swirls. Thats just the way I think of it.

I snagged up 5 heavy ones, I requested an assortment of colors, the brightest that they have. I hope I get one of those pink ones. Anybody know how many total were released?

I bet they're just leftover Anthons that were never stamped. Going to have to get some on the next run

That's a good point, I wouldn't complain if that were the case. I used some leftover points and got free shipping, so now the waiting game starts.

The one upside here is that these are 'tour series' and they'd be foolish not to put out another batch of light weights. More sales = more money for dave.

I always get a bit disappointed if I miss out first time around... but then I manage to talk myself off the ledge and remind myself that these are overpriced and the shipping is outrageous (it sometimes helps).

You can go one step farther with these in not getting too disappointed as they are just Star Destroyers. Something like the McPro discs or JL Gators offer a mold in a plastic that has not been released in regular production.

Latest posts