• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

the original pencilled/inked art used for the stamp has found a very happy buyer in texas!

ORIGINALJUN14b_zps50968c34.jpg

Last edited:
I got a white 167 F2 in the Wiggins mold and it BOMBS! And the 175 are beefy money. I'm very happy with this new run of destroyers

I would love a lighter wiggins too. I bought two and both were way overweight, and also not very cool looking color blends. Honestly I would just love some solid colors. None of the transitional or blended discs I have bought online had any of my requested colors, and none of them are anywhere near as nice looking as what I see posted here and on FB. Looked more like a bird poop.

Yea pretty sad that they only put out very few of the lighter weights. I ended up snagging a nice 169-170g when the first went up and got a nice pink-marbled disc. Pretty happy with how lucky I got on color with the limited numbers.

I keep looking for them to restock lighter weights and nothing. I mean... they run Star Destroyers in all sorts of weights but decided to make almost all the Wiggins max. WTF.

was at a tourney yesterday and between rounds was looking at some destros in a dealers box when some guy next to me pulled out a wiggins destroyer to show me, telling me how sick the %#*&$ stamp was, and that i had to have one. i laughed and told him i drew the stamp and already had a box of 'em at home! the dude was super 'stoked!'

pretty cool moment!

Great job on the pro shop stamps! I hope innova has you do many more in the future.

Latest posts