• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Wiggins Tour Series Destroyer in ProShop

Return policy is 7 day full money back guarantee, if you don't like the colors, you could always send them back. You would just have to pay shipping. In fact I might do that, I ordered 10, if I get a bunch of pale colors, I will send 5 of them back. At least I will get to choose some cool ones.

Or you can PM me and I will buy them off you.

No, no they don't.

Yes, yes they do

Maybe not all of them. But mine certainly do.

for reference i have an old flat vulcan top AJ Destroyer, the nose / shoulder looks close, but not identical, to the G star and new Echo star. Though those both have a much taller Dome in the middle.

Every disc ive seen so far looks like a bad easter egg dye from combining too many colors

Yes, yes they do

Maybe not all of them. But mine certainly do.

for reference i have an old flat vulcan top AJ Destroyer, the nose / shoulder looks close, but not identical, to the G star and new Echo star. Though those both have a much taller Dome in the middle.

I agree with AceonBase on this. There are no more vulcan topped ones. Go compare them to the Teedevil if you want to be sure. With that said, there do appear to be two different configurations of the destroyer mold. One with the traditional "bump" and rounded edge near the edge of the wing, and another that has a more straight wing. However, they don't have anywhere near the abrupt shoulder that the old vulcan topped ones did.

Did you follow the link and look at them? Unique stamp, awesome looking "natural beauty" plastic. Obviously no one knows how they fly yet, but definitely unique looking. Given they were run for Wiggins, I'm guessing they will be quite stable.

Hardly a natural beauty when they are blended this way on purpose :p

Total bummer. Got two of mine today. Was getting ready to order a bunch more but glad I only ordered two to start with.

Colors are lame. Not sure what they were trying to do with this. And If you think this is just another configuration of the Destroyer, then the Vulcan tops were also that same configuration. Either way, it is my opinion these are totally Vulcan tops and I'm not happy. Was definitely keeping fingers crossed that these would be like the recent SDS-like pop tops.

2uXtuYk.png

16WIETd.png

One with the traditional "bump" and rounded edge near the edge of the wing, and another that has a more straight wing.
What are the differences (flight wise) between the two?

Total bummer. Got two of mine today. Was getting ready to order a bunch more but glad I only ordered two to start with.

Colors are lame. Not sure what they were trying to do with this. And If you think this is just another configuration of the Destroyer, then the Vulcan tops were also that same configuration. Either way, it is my opinion these are totally Vulcan tops and I'm not happy. Was definitely keeping fingers crossed that these would be like the recent SDS-like pop tops.

Bummer, but at least you can return them. I don't think they are vulcan topped though, fingers crossed. All of the vulcan tops I have seen are way more extreme, but that's just my opinion. They look nice to me, but only time will tell, mine won't be here until tomorrow.

Last edited:
I had a good amount of tournament winnings to buy destroyers with this past weekend, so I was an easy customer. Out of 6 destroyers received in an order two weeks ago from Innova, all with the 3 line stacked signature, only one wasn't a Teedevil cousin. Correct, they are not Destrulcans, but they were not appealing in the least.
My local the shop is supposed to get another order Friday or Monday, and I'll be there to check the new ones out. The only one I grabbed seemed to be a leftover from the Super OS "pd2" topped runs. I wanted to buy 5, but couldn't bring myself to buy the strange shouldered, flat topped destroyers.

2uXtuYk.png

16WIETd.png

Thats about as vulcan topped as it gets. My g star and new echo star arent quite that bad but theyre much closer to that than any *d , S\ds , or older non vulcan *ds i've ever seen.

Seeing how vulcan topped these are makes me wonder, Did Innova break the top of their Destroyer mold??? I dont understand why the tops look like this instead of how the Krait and Tern have been (they seem to have a really nice Destroyer top). Why has Innova been making so many Destroyers that Don't look like the *D's or S/ds's??

Last edited:
^^ good thought. Lots of changes in 2013 and 2014. Here's to hoping they make a new top soon that at least half of the destroyer faithful will like.

I am waiting for mine to arrive..got in on the second batch. The domey disease seems to be very contagious. The difference on the GStar production Roc vs. the European Open Rocs is silly. Same with the GStar TL - the initial run is considerably flatter than the production run. Completely different discs. I brought some CE plastic out of hibernation today to throw something flat....and it was glorious.
Vent over.

2uXtuYk.png

16WIETd.png

That is not a Vulcan top. I throw Vylcans and Teedevils both. The top on that destroyer has way more dome and way less of an abrupt shoulder than either my vulcans or teedevils.

That is not a Vulcan top. I throw Vylcans and Teedevils both. The top on that destroyer has way more dome and way less of an abrupt shoulder than either my vulcans or teedevils.

Once someone posts some that aren't domed you'll see they are very similar to a Teedevil. The shoulder on the ones I saw was just more significant appearing due to the flat top.

Once someone posts some that aren't domed you'll see they are very similar to a Teedevil. The shoulder on the ones I saw was just more significant appearing due to the flat top.

The disc posted still is not a Vulcan top. The end. Honestly I dont get why everyone keeps buying destroyers that they have not hand picked. Every destroyer thrower out there knows that there are 80 different variations of the disc. If you have found one that you like the only real way to make sure you find another is to go pick it out yourself. I got lucky on the G* i ordered. It is identical to the pre avery, pre flight numbers star i have right down to plh. Other than that disc though I will hand pick every destroyer I throw.

We buy them blindly because we will never lose a dollar on any of them.

Latest posts