• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Win a free Patriot, just suggest a few discs names. Ends February 17th

OS mid- Pride
US mid- Joy
Driver- Hippo

I think a stamp with some lions would be sweet for the Pride, Hippos are awesome, gnarly animals and I always say that my Tournament Warship is a joy to throw so that came to mind.

overstable midrange: Meathook, Raider, Pirate, Buccaneer, Corsair, Filibuster, Marauder, Privateer, Captain Hook,

understable midrange: Barrel, Rick, Joint

driver: Sniper, Falcon

A Bones, A Truck, The Trucker, The Craven(has PD written all over it), The Silencer, The Tribute, The Bell, The Drone, The Worker, A Honey, The Dish,(try and say Dish Disc really fast ten times...or don't) either way it's not a very good name...but better than the Melon Baller. The Huk Fin, The negative G, The positive G, The Flatline, The Button, The Switch, the Toggle, The Fray.

The Coarser. The Smoker. The chain smoker(again), Armed and Hammered(like the baking soda only more metal), The Projectile, The Literal. The Bar, The Muster-er, The Caffeinated. The Fiber. The Essential, possibly a hair product? The Core.

The cursor, The key, the Chisel, The punch, The chaser. Now I'm just naming things I can see. The or A Lace(would go good with my suggestions of A Satin and A Silk earlier). The Toe, The Heel, The Face.(hammer talk). The Peen. Oh why didn't I think of this before... The Liberal(OS) The Conservative(US) and the Independent!

O.K. I'm done. but of the names I mentioned the ones I remember are: the Nickel, the Dime, and The Dollar(maybe I said Quarter before?), Or the most apt in my case... The Money. And of course I remember The Liberal, The Conservative and the Independent, not only because I just wrote that, them...but I like those, mostly because if you throw RHBH the Liberal will go left, the Conservative will go right and the Independent will go far.

an overstable midrange
Da Hook

An understable midrange
Crasher

And a driver
Blaster

an overstable midrange ra

An understable midrange the drift

And a driver Springbok

Yes, it ends today. Hopefully I will know results tomorrow. Over a thousand names were offered up, so your welcome to all the disc companies who looked and got ideas.

The Weaver, The Mahout, The Sherpa, the Guide. A Line, A Curve, The Point. The End. An End. the Flat Iron, The Fire Brand, The Seer. the Psychic, the Memory. The Shuffle, The Strut, The Stagger. The Snug, the Torque, a Fit. The Tantrum, the Hissy(as in: "I threw a..."). A Comply, the Nod, the Know, The Wink, The Gesture. the Furtive. the Call. The Ringer. The Destination. The Journey. the trip. The Jaunt. The Emissary, the Ambassador, The Concierge. The Giver, and the Taker. the Gifted. The Drift, the Crank, the Pull. The Fulcrum, the Apex, a Leverage. (all ready suggested: "The Lever"?). A Plus, A Minus, an Equal. If only there was an award given for most suggestions... I might have a chance. Good luck everyone. Happy Hunting Lion.

Latest posts